Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 5, 2014
My little boy loves trains, and rocket ships. We originally bought this train at the store and because the rockets come out the sides of the train he LOVED it. Unfortunately he lost it at the mall and we were unable to find it so I bought a replacement online. It is the first toy that I have bought a replacement of because he loved it so much. It was well made and fits on his Chuggytown tracks and he also loves to play with them on his Thomas the Train tracks.
on January 10, 2014
Just bought this for my 3 yr old since he's been asking for action chugged for days now. He was ecstatic when he saw it. Jet doors opening is an added feature, and knowing that this particular chugger can fly. I think its the best looking of the bunch. He's got 8 so far, more on the way... Great buy since it keeps my son occupied for hours, even in the shower.
on May 6, 2010
My grandson loves this toy. Gave it to him for his birthday yesterday and he played with it constntly while we were there. put it in his jeans pocket when it was time for lunch,>> he didn't want to part with it for even a few minutes. He is 5.
on January 23, 2013
My three year old loves this toy. It is hard to tell from the pictures but there are flaps that open on the side to reveal Action Chuggers rocket packs that allow him to fly (pretend fly). This toy will stand up to the test of time.
on February 23, 2013
My reviews for all the Chuggington toys that link like this will pretty much be the same. They are cute. They are sturdy. My son loves linking several together and making a big train across the floor. The only reason I gave this particular Chugger four stars instead of five is because the doors stop staying open after a while. It frustrates my son a bit.
on April 28, 2011
I wish this train (and the other Chuggington trains) fit on all of our "regular" tracks...we have tons of tracks for Thomas and Circo trains (they are all interchangeable) and I wish this would work on our tracks as well. I understand they want us to buy the special Chuggington tracks but it would just be a nice feature.

Aside from that, my son has found a way to make it work and plays with Action Chugger (and Koko, Brewster and Wilson) on his Thomas tracks and doesn't seem to mind, even though they don't fit. These are quality toys. I have since found them cheaper at Target so we've expanded our collection. DS loves that he can lift Action Chugger's "wings".
on August 10, 2013
That was my 3 year old nephews first response...until we cracked open the package a flipped out his rocket boosters & he zoomed all over the house & the playground!!! *Shhhhh*...between you & I.... Action Chugger has invaded the Island of Sodor... According to my nephew.... "He's Thomas' new best friend". ;)
on February 3, 2012
I am so glad to add Action Chugger to my son's collection! After he first saw that episode, every train or car became Action Chugger! Now he has the real thing. He likes that the little doors open up - that was a very nice touch. I like that on this design of train, the coupling ball and socket hold together pretty well. Some of his other trains from other companies separate too easily.

Over all a great toy for the young Chugger enthusiasts!
on May 1, 2011
My boys ADORE this particular diecast vehicle (and trust me...we own almost every diecast vehicle ever made!) We intended on them sharing this particular one, but ended up buying two. The fact that Action Chugger's "wings" open and close is really important to a 6 year old and a 2 year old!
Heaven forbid we misplace one....!
on May 25, 2011
These Chuggington toys are so well designed. I used them on my son's actual birthday cake expecting them to be dinky, and they turned out to be study, very nicely painted and accented, and durable. I will be getting the rest of the set as well as some tracks to replace our Thomas toys. Chuggington is totally the new 'Thomas'. :) LOVE IT!

Specific to Action Chugger, this one is awesome. His two side panels pull up revealing his hidden engines. Even my 2-yr-old loves to pull them out and make him fly. EXCELLENT quality and design. They really did a fantastic job on these.