Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$3.95+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on July 5, 2010
I seldom write reviews for products, but the Mobigo system has been such a hit with my 2.5 yo daughter. She loves the Dora game. It is easy for her to navigate through the screens. Half of the games she can play now and half she can grow into which gives this cartridge some longevity. The graphics are simply fantastic. Vtech has really created a quality product.
on January 25, 2012
We got my 3 year old daughter 3 MobiGo games at Christmas - this was her least favorite. I was really surprised, because she just adores Dora and the gang. She's bored by it, and almost never plays it. One thing I personally don't like about this game is that they use the new actress for the Dora voice. SO nasal it grates on me. I'm sure the actress is a wonderful girl - her voice is just like FINGERNAILS on a chalkboard to my ears.
on February 10, 2011
We got the "Dora twins day" game cartridge in the same time as the Mobigo because we didn't know there was a cartridge included. But we're happy we did, this Dora one is great ! It has 6 games: 1. pattern understanding/shape recognition/memorization 2. differences 3.counting 4. letters/keyboard use 5. analysis (find the hidden subject)and 6. matching (find the righ picture).
The cartridge says 3-5 yo. My son (26 mo) had the system for his 2nd b-day. He's mastered the patterns/shapes game very fast (his 1st favorite one), the differences/matching/analysis ones very fast, and is improving by leaps and bounds in the letters games. I am overall very satisfied with this game cartridge, as my son goes back to it a lot. His favorite game is the letters one now, as he mastered the others, but it's incredible to see the little brain cells at work. He used apps on my iPhone a lot, and now he's just happy with "his computer". I'm getting the storage cartridge and the Shrek 4 cartridge now. I have the Mickey one, but I was concerned that it would be too difficult for him, as it's written "4-6 yo", but after reading reviews, it seems it will be fine.
on June 7, 2014
This was part of a B'day gift for my daughter ,she loved it ,the fist week ,then she just got bored as she always do .
I do not think it teaches too much for children over 3 years old ,unless the child have never learned anything in his whole life (for you to have an idea my babies don't talk english and they can perfectly play the game withouth help)
on January 9, 2015
I personally hate Dora with the passion of 1,000 suns but not as much as I hate the Wiggles. My daughter likes her though so I thought I would give the people behind the creation of this game the credit they deserve.
on February 25, 2013
The 3year old LOVES and movie-go as she calls it... and Dora is one of her favorites. This was for Christmas and I knew time was winding down I'm not a shopper so finally I decided to look on amazon and I found it just in time for Christmas it was a hit!
on February 28, 2013
As with all v-tech type programs..my three yr old needs to grow into some of these games. She can't use the keyboard yet. And she is learning counting and numbers. But If it wasnt Dora I don't think she would even try to play the game.
on July 17, 2012
I dont like it, there isn't much to learn and the games gets boring. The game where Dora tries to open the door the puppies helped my dauther with locating letters on a qwerty board though....I noticed how easily she found the letters and knew exactly where to look. Other than that, I dont like this game.
on January 25, 2013
My daughter received this as a Christmas present and immediately started playing. She enjoyed the familiar characters and the fact that it has easy and difficult levels. It only took her about 5 days to master all questions on both levels though, so if you've got an advanced preschooler (mine is already reading) then you might want to pick games on the next highest level.
on February 2, 2012
We got this game for our three year old son for Christmas, along with the Mobigo player. He loves the mobigo (calls it a movie-go) and loves his Dora game. He's learning letters faster thanks to the keyboard and he enjoys interacting with Dora and Boots for a little while each day. Great game, great gaming system; we're very pleased.

See 1 answered question