Studio Designs Futura / Vision 2 Drawer Organizer in Silver with Blue Glass 10054
Size: 11.75W x 15D inchesChange
Price:$67.94 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on June 3, 2014
This item was quick and easy to assemble.

The drawers are made of particle board with a metal front. They are held together with relatively few screws. I decided to add Titebond glue. The drawers come out square.

The bottom piece is really thin, pierced metal. Mine was bent on the sides but easy to straighten. This shelf is not going to hold very much weight.

There was a very slight misalignment that resulted in the top drawer not being able to go all the way back, by about 1/4".

The top shelf is tempered glass about 16 3/4 X12" and comes with a warning not to exceed 20 pounds.

Two of the castors lock and come with a wrench to tighten them. The wrench works and is perfect for loaning to your friend who never returns loaned tools. There is also an Allen wrench, but no screw driver.

I would recommend assembling this item loosely, then tighten everything.
on November 6, 2014
First of all, I love this cart! It was exactly what I needed! The instructions where simple enough to make putting it together easy. If you can follow Lego instructions, then you've got this! I should mention that you will need a Phillip's head screwdriver as it is not included.
The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars and not 5 is because upon opening the package, I discovered that one of the brake-levers on one of the wheels had broken off(presumably during transit). I'm not returning it however as I need it more for use right now than I need a working brake on both wheels.
on January 30, 2015
I love it. It is as expected. I'm thinking of ordering another one.