Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 22, 2011
Bought this for my Mother this year for Mothers Day. The stones are pretty and it looks cute that's the main reason I got it.

The pendant is actually really small and the chain is extremely thin- not exactly what I thought it would be. Also the back side of the pendant is hollowed out. Guess it all depends on the persons preferences. My mom seemed pleased with it, but honestly once I first received it and saw how it was cheaply made, size, etc. I wasn't too impressed.

Instead, I would rather recommend you to buy something else I purchased - "22K Yellow Gold Over Sterling Silver Double Hoop Diamond-cut Earrings", they're a few bucks more than this necklace, but worth it I think.
on December 5, 2012
The Item looks better in picture...Not as large as it shows and as shiny. Rather small and the white stone you have to shine up...worth more like 10.00
on December 13, 2012
Beautiful necklace....just happened to have all the birthstones needed. Came on time.
Daughter will like it. Her kids will give it to her
on December 23, 2012
My son bought me this necklace and everyone compliments me on it. A wonderful heartfelt gift any mom would be proud top wear.
on December 3, 2013
Poor quality, the mold on this was rough and it is smaller than it looks in the image. I was dissapointed with this charm.