Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 13, 2011
On the plus side, this song doesn't claim to be by Journey. On the minus side, the singer's no Steve Perry. Your best bet is to listen to the free 30-second snippet. If you like the singer's voice and the general sound, then go for it. But really, this song is 5/6 of a 6-pack away from passing for the real thing.

Or, if you do have 5 brewskis in you, you might want to invest $.99 and try it yourself. After all, "Don't Stop Believin'" is a perennial karaoke favorite. Hold on to that feeeeeee-eeeelin'!
on November 18, 2012
When I saw that Amazon was carrying this song for free, I was excited because I had heard many other people do covers on the song, but had never heard the original. Basically, the whole song is like a never ending intro to the chorus, which only comes in on the last 5 seconds of the song. The song is called "Don 't Stop Beleiving, " but you only hear that part for only two seconds. Was not as impressed as I thought I would have been, but at least the song was free. If you want to download the song, go ahead. There is nothing wrong with the vocals or lyrics, but not being able to hear the chorus for a longer amount of time reallly bugs me. Hope you guys enjoy the song more than I do...
on June 28, 2015
To clarify, while this is the same song that you're thinking of, this isn't a recording performed by Journey. Instead, it's a collective called "Extreme Party Animals" that performs faithful covers of varying quality.

Now, as long as you understand that this isn't an original version, it's actually pretty good. The vocalist does a strong impression of Steve Perry (he even nails the impossible high notes), and the music is done well (although you can tell it dips a bit in intensity after the pre-chorus). They've added a bit of an unnecessary reverb effect as well. Strangely, I'll take this over pretty much every other cover of the song I've heard (including the high-wattage versions in Glee or Rock of Ages). But still, like Marvin Gaye sang, ain't nothing like the real thing.
on December 14, 2014
I like being able to find and sample various versions and covers do the same song in a single search. This way I know I am getting exactly what I want without taking a chance and gambling money on that chance. I get exactly what I want every time
on January 8, 2013
Excellent song to listen to when I'm busy writing the sequels to my books The Ice Witch-Tribes, The Ice Witch 2-Seers of solstice, Dinosaur Dreams-Indian Trails, Utopia Six-The New Planet, Open Season-A Psychopath Created and The Swamp Priestess all on Amazon kindle ebooks only $2.85 each by David Charles Leitner.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 23, 2013
I wasn't expecting the world from this song, but it is a nice version of the original Journey song. The original of this track was on the very first album I bought (cassette tape even); it has special meaning to me. It's not quite as good, but it's a nice effort.
on May 3, 2013
This is okay, would be nice if more options were available to choose from in kindle music for free. Singles are nice but album selection would be better. The items are not great even for prime members!
on February 4, 2013
Was looking for kids songs and I found out Amazon gives away free kids songs which not only are stored in the cloud, but can also be downloaded in.MP3 format to burn to a CD for the car. Would recommend.
on October 30, 2012
THE SONG THAT WAS INITIALLY DROP BY THE GROUP JOURNEY WAS A MELODIOUS TUNE THAT WAS VERY VIVACIOUS AND UPLIFTING,THAT WILL BE AN PREEMINENT HIT THROUGHOUT THE DECADES;WHEREAS, THIS VERSION IS A MERE IMITATION, THAT WILL NEVER THE HEIGHTS AS THE ORIGINAL VERSION.
THAT WHY AMAZON GAVE THE SONG AWAY FREE!

SINCERELY,
BIG MATT
on November 25, 2012
FOR the price you can't beat this version. Music is great it is the vocals that makes the difference. They aren't bad just noticeable not the original singer. But then again it is advertise as Journey.