Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 26, 2014
We own three Germ Guardian air purifiers and use them in our living room and 2 bedrooms. They are excellent units, and the filters are highly effective at removing pollutants from the air. They last up to 6 months if cared for properly. I turn off the units and remove the filters at least once each month to clean them of the dust that accumulates on both the top and bottom sides. This extends their effectiveness and keeps our living areas free of allergens.
on May 4, 2015
Good filter for the specific product. Is kind of hard to replace without either touching the collected debris to pull it out, or inadvertently spilling particulates when you remove it. Best to change over the sink (when unplugged). The filter has a very good opacity and captures a lot of material. You can see this opacity and the filters comparative effectiveness, clean filter versus dirty, once you replace the used filter with a new one and turn the device on in a darkened room. The UV light should be faintly visible once again.
on June 14, 2015
swapped these out after a 6 month period and wow was I supprised by the difference in the appearance BTW i actually have two if the one for my desk at home and one for desk at the office. I had purchased replacements in advance so I would be sure to have them when the time came and was glad I could replace both of them at the same time, I am going to try another 6 month replacement cycle and if the they both come out as dirty may drop it down to every 90 days, here is my hint, whiny buy your replacements in a permanent marker write on the box when it should be put in.
message to the marketing / stocking / merchandiser PLEASE consider lowering the price point. There are great filter but IMHO they should be NOT more expensive than a 24 X 24 X ! filter that I use in my home
on May 19, 2014
Great filter, low cost and does exactly what it says. I run two of these germ guardian systems in my home and I can notice a big difference. I live in a home with 2 cats (which I am allergic too) and these really came through for me. Super easy to change with no mess and no worries.
on March 9, 2014
This is the filter replacement for the air purifier we own. It works just fine. At this point in time, we switch it out about every 1-2 months bc we have an infant in the home. When we switch it out, we do notice it is pretty used up. So, it works for us.
on April 15, 2013
Great deal & I didn't even have to leave my office. Every pet owner who keeps their hairy pets inside should invest in an air purifier & those with severe allergies I really think it's a MUST HAVE. Just keep these reasonable priced filters changed regularly & enjoy the clean fresh air you breathe daily.
VINE VOICEon May 13, 2012
These filters are for the Germ Guardian Air Purifier.

Depending on how much the device is used and the conditions of the air it is used
to clean will determine how long these replacement filters will last.

I find for my use that they do last a reasonable amount of time and am pleased with the device and the amount of filters needed to purchase to keep it properly working.
on July 6, 2015
The Germ Guardian sits on my desk at work. We have an old building with asbestos in the ceiling. The asbestos is supposedly contained. I hope so, but many people seem to have some sort of air cleaner on their desk.
on May 16, 2013
A good filter is a good filter. What else can I say. I did my research, purchased a great air cleaning system and then the filter to go with it. What more can I possibly add. I do think items of this nature are over-priced.
on June 11, 2014
I use this product in our bedroom which is about a 8' x 12' room. Does a nice job. I feel it helps clean out cigarette smoke smell out of the air faster too. I can breathe:)