Top positive review
46 people found this helpful
great set of binoculars for the price
on September 3, 2011
I have spent a lot of money on optics over the years. Scopes and binoculars usually follow the golden rule "the more you pay the more you get." In this case that is simply not the truth. I dropped my pair of high end binoculars last year during turkey season and broke them. My last pair was a gift so i was not looking to spend over 500 on this pair. After a large amount of research I found these Bushnell 42mm bone collectors. I am really happy after taking them out in the field 2 times.
- great field of view
- offers covers for front and rear optics
- each eye piece is adjustable
- coated in a rubber
- Focus is easily adjustable
- comes in 2 cases, one that is a soft bag and the other can fit on a belt or over your shoulder
- 30 mail in rebate!
- strap included to go around the neck is comfortable
- fairly heavy. This is heavier then my old pair
- front lens covers tend to come loose.
Overall what a great value for the price. These see just as far as my last pair and are a fraction of the cost. Ill be spotting deer and varmint in no time with these beasts. These cost around 170 at cabelas and bass pro so save yourself come cash and buy them on Amazon.