Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on February 22, 2013
No words can express how much I love these pants. I use them when I run in temperatures from 15-40 degrees F. Super comfortable and I love the back pocket for my keys. (I'm 5'4'', 130lbs, Medium)
on December 30, 2012
Love it, zippers have those garages that forbid the skin to rub. I looked a long time for this feature.
on May 14, 2012
Great tights, I use them for running and are very confortable. They fit to the size,I'm a size 6-8 so the Medium worked out great for me.
on December 26, 2013
I'm 6"0 @165 lbs 10-12 and the large is a perfect fit from the waist to the ankle. I love the texture and color..not shiny at all. The back pocket is a good size and I just ran in 30 degree temperture and they were warm but not itchy. If you run in cold weather you know what I am talking about!
Love them.
on September 17, 2014
If I weren't so cheap, I would buy two pairs of these running tights. They are the perfect length for my stubby legs, the fabric is very comfortable, and the zippers are protected by fabric so they don't rub against your legs. I really love the zipper pocket in the back waist band -- it's large enough to hold a credit card (let alone keys, cash, etc.). I like that there are reflective elements on the tights as I tend to go running at night. There's a drawstring which I pulled out because it was annoying me, and the tights stay up fine. I am 5'5", 135 lbs. and the large fit great. I usually order medium sized exercise gear, so if you're bottom heavy like me you may want to size up. I love these so much I might turn into one of those chicks who wear yoga pants eeeeverywhere.
on February 24, 2014
It's a very good quality of fabric and cut, dress beautifully but I thought it would have a protection for long bike rides and it doesn't but it is a nice gym pant.
on July 27, 2014
These pants are nice. They are thermal so will have to wait for weather to get cooler. Nice reflective elements and zippers. Never tried this brand before but expect good things based on the look out of the box. Fit is true to size.
on November 18, 2014
The fit was perfect for a 5'2" 104 lb frame and the tights kept me warm during a 40 degree 23 mile run without any chafing or friction issues. I would definitely purchase this item again.
on January 11, 2015
These tights are flattering, comfortable and of course... feel great when out for a run. The weather here in Shanghai isn't THAT cold -- probably goes only down to about 30 degrees fahrenheit -- so you can figure these are good for a "warmer" winter day.
on June 12, 2015
Love these tights! Perfect fit!