Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on June 20, 2012
This item looks just like the picture so you don't have to worry about it being slightly a different color than what is shown. I used it for my queen bed, but since it is also for a king, there was a good amount of extra material in the center. It hung a bit lower than in the picture so my fiance's head would graze it sometimes and shift the positioning. Overall it wasn't too bad.
on April 26, 2014
It fits great. And fits easy to put up. It comes with hooks so I didn't have to buy some. The color is the same as the picture. It's also a great substitute for an expensive canopy bed.
on February 9, 2012
I already have used mosquito net canopies for my 4-poster bed. This one was a bit thinner; and did not come together as well but looks good just the same.
on April 21, 2014
I re-sized it alittle to fit over a twin bed. I just used safety pins. It's so elegant and perfect
on February 26, 2015
I got this as a gift for my roommate, she's always wanted one of these literally her whole life and for the price it was the perfect decision.

She loves it, I asked her how she liked it after it was all put up in her room and her response was in the form of a weird screeching half-assed backflip, it was awkward but kind of nice. So yes, she loves it.

Its very light weight and easy to put together, having a friend or a partner around to assist will make it easier (and fun).
on June 29, 2015
I really love the mosquito net I bought it for my new metal poster bed. Only thing: It is a little big for a full. You will have to use your creativity to make it fit. They made it to fit from full to king. I did not mount it to the ceiling, just put it over the poster frame. Needed some patience. All in all I am happy with it.
on January 19, 2015
romantic, dramatic, inviting - I'll never get out of bed again. I put lighting up around mine and added home made bead ties to match my bed covers. I've wanted a canopy bed since I was a kid, quite a bit older now, so it's one more thing off the bucket list and made my husband happy too.
on September 6, 2013
I originally wanted a canopy bed but did not want to fork out the money for one. This item was an awesome substitute! I love it. I feel like a queen everytime I walk in my room. The canopy is easy to adjust too. So it won't be difficult to widen when I get a larger bed.
on March 13, 2012
Color is Amazing, little hard to hang but it is worth it.My Fiance loves the color and it was easy to match with curtains and sheers and rugs also sheets and comforter.
on December 17, 2015
Bought this for my bedroom. It's more of a wine/burgundy color which is what I was looking for. I hung it to the ceiling and it looks good. Good price too.

I bought this item and did not receive it for free.