Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sanrio Hello Kitty Women's HK1391 Two-Tone Bracelet Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 23, 2012
I happily agree with the other reviewers, if you love The Kitty, this watch is great for work and dressier occasions! It looks very stylish, ladies. It appears to be more expensive than it is, bonus! The watch comes with an extra easily removal link for larger wrists, no tools needed. I'm very impressed!! This would also make a wonderful gift for any Hello Kitty lovers in your life.
on February 8, 2011
This watch is really beautiful in person. The picture makes the gold look really bright and overbearing but the actual watch is like a nice two-toned watch you would see in a department store. Love it!!
on February 25, 2012
Looks better than it does in the picture, the colours arn't as "in your face" and fake looking. Looks very classy, the wife loves it! Excellent value for money for my honey :)
on October 8, 2012
I was quite hesitant to purchase this watch because I have had some trouble purchasing Hello Kitty items in the past; however, I am so glad that I did purchase because I love it! It is so beautiful and works perfectly for both work and casual attire. It is very stylish and beautiful and I highly recommend, you will not be disappointed.
on November 29, 2010
This watch is alot more elegent then what it looks like in the ad.

My Granddaughter loves it and wears it to work every day.
on December 8, 2012
Great looking watch with the perfect amount of bling. The bracelet closer is nice, it gives one the security. The two-tone is great, so you're not limited in wearing only gold or only silver jewelry. The price is almost a bargain today.Bought this as a birthday for my sister and she was 'thrilled-just loved it'!
on August 6, 2013
This is a premium quality item at a very reasonable price. Others which looked just the same, on Ebay, were priced over one hundred dollars. I looked long and hard for the two-tone. The kitty's whole body is another plus, as is the second hand and easy to read face. Beautiful detail. Awesome gift for the price.
I bought the watch for my sister's birthday, but fell in love with it and ordered another for myself. The two tones make it wearable with both silver and gold jewelry. It's good for every day or sparkly for dressing up. The Hello Kitty has enough status to hold its own for evening wear; adds a classy yet humorous touch. My sister was ecstatic with joy when she opened her Hello Kitty watch. It looks much more expensive than it is. Great detail.
on March 5, 2014
I love hello kitty. I was looking for a hello kitty watch to wear that was not so huge looking. I have tiny arms so a big huge watch isn't my style. I found this watch and it was small and cute. The only down side is its a little big for my arm. I have to take it to a jewler to remove some of the links to fit my arm, but that cause I am a tiny person, other that that I love it
on June 11, 2013
I am very pleased with my purchase and I like the way it looks on wrist. It was a little too big for me and I had to take it down to get three links removed so that I could wear it comfortably - I have very small wrists. The delivery time was right on-time, as usual. Overall, I am very happy with my new watch and the price was a steal.
on June 9, 2012
I am a Huge Hello Kitty fan, who is 30+ by the way. This watch is a great size for my small wrist and it looks stylish and classy enough to wear to a nice dinner or everyday.