Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BGSD Women's "Anna" Suede Leather Car Coat
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Price:$119.99 - $129.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on October 6, 2012
Very good coat. Leather is supple and attractive to the touch, with none of the stiffness that you sometimes see in lower priced leather garments. The length is perfect (I'm 5'5") and the color soft and natural. It was also shipped very carefully (button wrapped, etc.) so that it arrived in top condition. Am entirely satisfied with the purchase.
on August 24, 2013
I did not expect as much for the money, I am very impressed that the rugged suede will hold up well in New England weather, and the craftsmanship is quality enough to hold up with daily wear! It smells great, looks great and the fit is perfect. I ordered a tad loose so I can drive comfortably or fit a bulky sweater under it. Can't wait for Football weather!
on December 13, 2015
This company sizes their jackets very small. For example, BGSD jackets run about two sizes smaller than Calvin Klein jackets. They are also cut very narrow across the shoulders. I wear size 4-6 in CK but had to go all the way up to size Large 12-14 in BGSD to get enough room in the shoulders to raise my arms easily. (Sizes vary considerably across brands. When you compare the size charts, CK says size 4 is bust 35, waist 28 and hip 37.5, while the BGSD chart says size 4 is bust 34, waist 26 and hip 36.5.) I had already tried size medium 8-10 in the BGSD jacket but had to return it because of the tightness across shoulders and upper arms. My size Large BGSD jacket is loose in the torso/hip areas and looks pretty baggy, but a least I can move my arms.freely. . The leather is good quality and the caramel color is pretty. Luxury Lane did a great packing job. The jacket came on a hanger and they put tissue paper around each of the buttons. Due to the sizing problem I probably will not buy this brand again. It's too much trouble having to return things one or two times trying to find a size that fits, and paying for the return shipping each time.
on August 18, 2013
Comfy and very classy. My go to coat for fall. Enough warmth just for fall, too thin for winter. Nicely lined and looks wonderful! I love this coat!!!!
Nice colors and the softness is excellent. Great leather that does not smell!
on September 8, 2014
I love this coat. It is a nice quality suede, especially for the price. I usually wear a 16. Ordered an XL and it was a perfect fit.
Shipped well so It wasn't all wrinkly. I am glad I ordered it.
on November 11, 2014
I loved the coat but it runs small. In the picture it appears to have more of an "A" line shape but it does not; it is more straight fitting and makes it too tight around the hips. I am 5' 2" , a size 8 and the medium fit too snug for me. I'm afraid the next size will be too large across the shoulders.
on October 15, 2012
I just opened my new suede leather car coat.
WOW! It fits like a soft, yummy glove. I really love it. The color is perfect and exactaly like the picture. This is a great value, as well.My husband says it makes me look skinny and young!
So now - I've got the jeans, the turtleneck and now the look is complete with this beautiful suede coat!
Thanks for selling such a nice selection of clothing items.....Amazon.com is the best!
on October 8, 2014
I was disappointed that the Medium fit too small. I am a size 8-10 but this jacket feels like a 6-8.
on October 4, 2013
I couldn't ask for a better quality from the soft leather down to the buttons, top notch! Also, the fit was perfect. Beautiful jacket. Very pleased in all aspects. Would highly recommend.
on November 18, 2014
This jacket seems very nice in all respects except that it runs small. I was careful to measure myself before going with the IX. I can juuuust button this. I guess it will give me more incentive to lose some weight, knowing this is waiting for me in the not too far off future.