Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 28, 2013
this is a great product, I just wish the wheels locked better because it is on a wood floor and tends to move more than I wanted. But, I would purchase another one.
on March 8, 2013
This item was purchased as a replacement for a guest bed. It was easy to assemble, sturdy and the box spring fit perfectly. As a bonus it arrived a couple of days after the order was placed, a full week before promised delivery. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because once we set it up we noticed it was slightly bent so it took two people to get it straight to accept the box spring. Not a big deal but thought it might help someone else to know assembly may be a two-person project.
on April 28, 2013
We've owned this for two months now, it was very easy to put together, is great price, and is very solid bed frame. Buy with confidence.
on March 3, 2013
This is a sturdy frame and very easy to put together......we bought separately with headboard and frame and saved money that way
on March 31, 2013
It serves the purpose and it has a good price. I only wish the wheels were a few inches inside the frame. Often I accidentally kick them with my toes and that hurts.
on October 7, 2014
This bed was super easy for me to put together. It took maybe 30 minutes and works PERFECTLY!!! For the price and fast shipping I highly recommend this frame! Works great on my Queen size bed.
review image review image
on June 19, 2013
I bought this for a family member that couldn't afford to spend much. It is basic quality and for the price is a good value. I would say it is a light duty construction. Order was received in a very short time.
on May 16, 2013
My husband and I put this together in about 10 minutes. It is sturdy and has wheels for easy rearranging. Great value!
on March 21, 2015
I had a queen bed on this frame. After about 8 mos, the legs bent right off at the casters and the bed collasped. Not cool when you're laying with a newborn at the time! I ended up throwing it in the dumpster of my apt complex and getting something of higher quality. Maybe you'll have better luck?
on July 16, 2013
Purchased this about a month ago. Had my sister and her husband over for 2 nights. On the 2nd night I went to set on the edge of the bed and the frame collapsed all the way to the floor.

I was right outside of the return window, so had to scrap it. Even thought it says it's heavy duty, it's not. The bed frame bent in multiple spots and I had to replace the frame after only 1 month.