Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Smart Air Beds A/C Electrical Air Bed Pump (110-125v 60Hz, Black)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Color: Black A/C|Change

on October 18, 2010
I bought this pump because I have a mattress that came with a lithium-rechargeable battery pump that was USELESS. It didn't run while plugged in and didn't hold a charge between uses. So, every time I wanted to fill the mattress up AND deflate it, I needed to charge for an hour before even thinking of using it. I literally slept on the floor one night rather than dealing with it.

But, I found this pump and received it faster than I thought I would. It was packed well and did not seem cheap at all. I may be biased comparing it to the plastic paper weight that came with my mattress, but this thing is great. The mattress is full in a minute and a half with no waiting. And, If I ever need to take this on a trip, I could get a $30 adapter for the AC power in my car and hook this baby up. Completely worth the surprisingly low price.
on June 30, 2012
I was uncertain as whether to buy this product or not, considering some of the negative reviews. I AM SO GLAD THAT I BOUGHT IT!

It blew up a HUGE outdoor pool in literally 3 minutes, 1 minute for each section...that includes time to set it up and cap off each section.

I don't know what people are talking about regarding the intensity. Obviously it makes some noise, it's an electric air pump! These reviewers were grossly over exaggerating.

You cannot beat the price and it shipped so fast, I wasn't sure that I would get it in time. We were trying to blow up the pool using a heavy duty black and decker compressor and it wasn't working. At the same time UPS delivered this product! What luck! Definitely a keeper :)

BUY YOURS TODAY!!!
on December 2, 2010
I bought this as a replacement for the cheap rechargeable pump that came with my airbed. I wanted a pump that would work while plugged into the wall outlet so that I didn't have to plan hours ahead to charge my pump if I wanted to use my bed! This pump has worked great! It is really really fast and the attachments work great for getting a secure fit to the valve. Great pump!
on August 15, 2011
Not as fast as another pump I have, but for the money, this one certainly works. It is also a little noisier than my other pump (an older Coleman 110 VAC). But again, seems to be dependable, and even has some tiny vents to prevent over-inflation of delicate articles.
on May 4, 2016
I'm so happy I got this electric air pump! I know a few of you reading this are wondering if this pump works on vacuum bags. I was wondering myself and could find a clear answer, so I decided to order one to experiment. And the answer is YES! This one worked like a charm! You don't need any of the attachments. Just cup the (deflate) vent on top of the pump over your vacuum bag nozzle and flip on the switch. It will start expelling the air in the bag.

There are several sold on Amazon and I'm sure they all work just as well. I chose this one because of the price and good reviews. Hope this helps those of you who are looking to save space.
on July 24, 2012
Three different cone-shaped adapters should cover most inputs.
It is very simple to use, and the price is great.
I've inflated a couple pieces of temporary balloon-furniture pretty quickly without a problem.

The noise is about that of a smallish, maybe handheld vacuum.
Not much more to say. I'd recommend it.
on March 7, 2015
Would be good for blowing up beach balls or rafts, but overheats quickly so I don't recommend it for blowing up large items. (I bought it for a blow up chair and had to keep shutting it off every few minutes to let it cool.)
on October 28, 2013
I like that this pump is small and can be stored easily. It works well and makes as much noise as I would expect this type of product to make. Its worst feature are the attachments. They do not secure onto the nozzle properly, and they always fall off. Extremely frustrating.
on December 28, 2014
I won't give it 5 stars because it was supposed to be here a Monday, it had a problem, I made a redelivery for Friday, it was delayed and I had to go and get it at usps 20 minutes from where I live so I could use my Christmas present. Well, it works fine. Works at my inflatable boat and inflatable bed.
review image
on February 9, 2016
I bought a couple of Comfortaire mattresses over 20 years ago
Over the years I have replaced the air bladders, the top, etc
But recently the plastic fitting that comes out of the pumps has dried out and they have snapped off

Comfortaire wanted enough money for a new pump for me to seriously think about replacing my mattresses

I decided as a last attempt to inflate these mattresses I would get one of these pumps here on AMZN

I ordered it on Sunday, it arrived on Tuesday before lunch and it took me all of a minute to inflate the mattress
The fitting did not fit over the existing hose from the mattress. I inserted the largest of the 3 supplied fittings into the hose, held my hand over to reduce leakage and I saw the mattress inflate

I did this 5 minutes ago and had to post to let everyone know how easy it is and how much you can save buying this little pump over Comfortaires

I plugged the hoses with the plugs that Comfortaire supplies and will decide if I have enough air or not