Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on October 15, 2010
Hi I'm an autistic adult gamer.

This is my review on My Baby 3 & Friends ds.

Okay to start off with I'm a huge my baby fan & got all the my baby games when they came out on launch date & the My Baby 2 starter kit oh & yeah I'm 22 & I play this series & love it.

Anyway's this game right here My Baby 3 & friends ds is the best in the series so far I'm absolutely loving it. They did voice over's like where your reading what the characters saying there actually talking in the game plus there are tons of unlockables 359 in clothes & 67 in decorations for the toddlers room unlike in my baby first steps where they gave you 5 pre- made themes there's 7 themes in my baby 3 & friends plus you get to pick each & every peice of furniture for your toddlers room plus your toddlers get's to interact with other virtual toddlers, & there's swimming, swinging, slides, & the contests are so fun there are 40 different contests for your toddler to enter in plus there's codes to enter in to unlock stuff. When I got this game on launch date I started gaming at 7 p.m & couldn't stop until 10:30 p.m. when I crashed on my bed then the next day I was gaming all day on my baby 3 & friends ds.

My Baby 3 & friends ds PWNS almost all other video games hey I know I'm gonna have haters when I say this but the My Baby series is even better than HALO lol.

I highly recommend this my baby ds game for any fan of the my baby series or for someone new to the series.

If anyone has any question's or comment's about My Baby 3 & friends ds or My Baby: First Steps ds & wii or My Baby Boy/Girl ds don't hesitate to leave a comment concerning any of those ds & wii games & I'll be glad to help out as best as I can.

By the way when does My Baby 4 ds come out? Because I'm excited to see what comes Nov of 2011 will keep everyone updated if they make My Baby 4 ds.

Oh I almost forgot I took screenshot's of this ds game from my dsi & my ds lite so look under customer images for this ds game & you can see what the ds game look's like.

Thank's for taking the time to read my review! (^_^)

Happy Gaming! XD (^_^)
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
1818 comments32 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 17, 2010
I love this game(as I love the My Baby series). So here are some things.

The feeding, bathing, changing, and putting to bed aren't little minigames anymore--just cutscenes. However, they ARE fun to watch(the ones where they move to the next month are cute too) and if it weren't for these things I would've, like, died. Seriously.

When you make your baby, you have a choice of boy, girl, or surprise, skin color(different from the other games where you could only choose the race), hair color, hairstyle(again, it's different from the 2nd game, where you could only change it later on), eye color, and name. Then you play with your baby.

Yes, George is gone. Bye George. But you have Clara, and she's always happy to help.
When you play with the baby, there's detailed things you need to do. Such as getting the baby to pat the puppy(GENTLY, sometimes they do it too hard) or you cuddling the baby 'till they're happy, or helping your baby stack rings with friends. They have to be happy to do the activies, otherwise they get a little too cranky. So there's a hugs section just for that, and your baby will love little kisses. (Doesn't everyone?)
You can also play other games with baby, which is a nice little twist. You can help your baby slide on a straight or slalom slide, swing your baby or swing them and have the ability to stop, or turning them over in the water or teaching them how to swim. Fun. ^^

When baby is gone, you can't skip through the credits. You can't. Not even if you turn the DS(i)(XL) off. Sort of disappointing, because being only 10, I'm sort of impatient at times and I can't wait. You have to watch. But they're fun to watch, because there's little pics of them playing(in costumes).

And that's it. So if you need help, feel free to ask me, I've beaten the games plenty of times before.
on March 26, 2012
Bought this game for my 5 year old who was having problems playing some of the older "reading" type games . She loves it. She has had friends that are 4 come play it and they like it as well
on January 1, 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter and she was so excited to get. I have not played the game myself but because she loved it I would recomend it. The price was great also.
on September 20, 2012
I bought this as a birthday gift for my girlfriend's niece. She is 9 years old with a HUGE obsession with babies. She loves the game, plays all the time. Great for kids!
on April 25, 2013
My daughter has not put down this game since she received it. She's 10 and has most of the other my baby's first games and this seems to be the biggest hit.
on April 5, 2014
I love this game. It's so cute. I love when you come on and the child waves hello or smiles.
on December 30, 2014
Fun times
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 18, 2015
My niece loved this game.Taking care of the baby feeding ,bathing,changing etc. You also get to play with other babies and a puppy what can be cuter.
on March 29, 2013
Daughter loves to play the baby type games, this is just ok, didn't really find review of the ultimate baby game, this had the better reviews though.

See 1 answered question