Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Winsome Wood Groveland Square Dining Table with Shaker legs, Light Oak Finish
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 18, 2012
This is a solid hardwood table at a price that usually gets you particle board. I needed a breakfast table / small work island for my kitchen, this fits the bill exactly. The instructions could be more detailed, so I'll add a few tips. Assemble this upside down on a blanket spread on the floor. Just hand tighten the bolts. Turn the table up right and while pulling a little pressure on the table top finish tightening the bolts, don't over tighten them. Save the wrench since you may need to tighten them a little more in a month or two. This isn't a fault of the table it's just the way wood is as it adjusts to a new environment. I'm glad I found this company and when I need something else I'll be checking on what they have.
on November 20, 2011
A great table for a small space like a breakfast room and made just right for two. It is a solid made table for the price. My table came damaged from poor packaging in
shipping but I contacted the Winsome wood company and the damaged table top was replaced promptly.
on October 20, 2010
A good quality table thats very easy to assemble right out of the box - it took about 20 mins - the quality of the wood is good and it has a smooth finish thats pleasant to the touch.
on September 23, 2015
just what I was looking for. Arrived in perfect condition. Great quality for the price. Easy to put together. Very happy with this purchase.
review image
on May 26, 2011
I recently purchased the Winsome Wood Groveland Square Dining table with Shaker legs in a light oak finish. It is made of quality wood, easy to assemble, sturdy. If only a small dining table is necessary due to limited space, I highly recommend this table. I am very pleased with my purchase

Marlene Brodzik
on April 5, 2016
This table shipped fast and was packaged well. The assembly was easy to follow and only took a few minutes to put together. Please see attached pictures for parts and the tool that was included with this table.

Winsome Wood Groveland Square Dining Table with Shaker legs, Light Oak Finish
review image review image review image review image
on June 21, 2011
This table is perfect for my small kitchen. Nice heavy wood, easy to put together.Very good for one person. Plus didn't have to drive all over the place trying to find a small table that would fit my needs. Very happy with this purchase.
on May 21, 2015
Love it! Perfect size for my small dining area. Very sturdy, arrived damage-free and a breeze to assemble.
review image
on February 19, 2012
We bought this table for our breakfast nook. Beautiful, high quality, nice shape to the legs, feels sturdy. Easy assembly. Excellent value!
on February 25, 2016
Doing well so far (3 months) in the dry desert air. Which is made worse by the heater in the winter. Very nice looking and seems sturdy. Easy to put together. It is small, but enough for two or a small kitchen. The ladder back chairs by the same company go well with the light oak table.