Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on November 28, 2012
It is 29 1/2 in height and length. Dark wood. Perfect for a dining nook since it only fits two people. Super easy to assemble. Looks like a table from Cost plus world market.
review image
on January 28, 2011
I was very pleased with this square dining table. The price, the walnut stain, and the sturdiness are all very pleasing. The table also came quite quickly and was well packaged!
on May 28, 2011
Great little table for the apartment. Looks better than anything that I could find in the stores around here. Only suitable for two people.
on March 1, 2015
A 10-inch-long crack appeared within less than three months, without any improper usage. If you consider putting a laptop on the table normal, the heat it generates shouldn't be a problem either. Had I known I was spending more than 100 dollars to get something like this, I would have stick with my $29 plastic foldaway picnic desk. Huge disappointment.

PS: The crack is becoming longer, and I'm waiting for the table to fall into two parts and throw it away. This is the birthday present I got for myself. Sigh.
review image
on July 24, 2011
The price was so reasonable that I was a bit concerned about its appearance and quality. However, when my table arrived and was easily assembled, I was delighted with my choice. Its walnut finish was perfect with my other more costly wood furnishings. It is just the right size for the small space, perfect table for two. I am most pleased.Winsome Wood Groveland Square Dining Table with Shaker legs, antique walnut finish
on March 3, 2012
Sturdy, real solid wood, attractive, and low cost. For the price, it is better than I expected and really quite nice. The legs join up tightly without any wobbling at all. There are a few somewhat rough areas on the legs and under the edge of the table, but not on the top surface or sides. I've cited some cons, but in the context of price, I give it 5 stars. Do heed the warning about size: this is not large enough for more than 2 people to eat with full sized plates, a drink, etc.
on August 22, 2011
Table is really nice for $100. Modernish style. Heavy build. You can see the joining but the finish is pretty as well
on September 17, 2011
This is a great table. Arrived fast, packaging was somewhat lacking, but luckily there was no damage. Easy to assemble (10 minutes, 1 person). Sturdy, good color and looks like it cost more. Fits perfectly in my small kitchen.
on September 5, 2011
this is a great table would definately reccommend very satified with my purchase value price and i was pleasantly surprised it is real wood
on March 9, 2011
The tables are nice and seem to be well constructed. There was a small flaw in the joinery between the boards of the top on one of the two tables that we purchased. It was not serious enough for us to want to go through a return process though.