Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 21, 2012
The battery wasn't in it and cannot figure out how to get the back off. Very disappointing to have to get that done before giving it as a gift. Especially when you have to pay twice the amount of the watch just to get it fixed.
on October 31, 2013
I got this watch today, and it's a lovely watch, but it doesn't matter because the battery is dead... How to change the batter? I've no idea because it came with nothing. No instructions. Not small details about it that might be helpful. Nothing. I'm returning this disappointing watch.
on May 14, 2012
The crystal broke within the 1st 3 days and I think the battery didn't work within the 2nd day I had it. I contacted the supplier - requesting a refund and NEVER heard back from them -- the watch was cute but you can tell it is poorly made and the customer service is quite lacking so in my opinion don't buy from these folks you will just end up wasting your money.
on May 8, 2013
I love my charcoal Geneva Platinum CZ Accented Silicone Link Watch, Large Face It is perfect. It fits great. Looks expensive and I love the color! It is a beautiful charcoal grey and will match my clothes perfect! It is definitely not cheap looking. You cant go wrong with buying this watch, I got it for like $6 and free prime shipping. Cant beat that! Great product!
on January 1, 2014
i wear this watch with my grey work out top and black yoga pants and looks dressy but practical,also dress up with a bracelet on other wrist with any other outfit that's casual.Get lots of compliments when i wear this .
on July 17, 2013
For an inexpensive watch, this has held up beautifully. And I can wear it on my small wrist, without looking gaudy. :) My only complaint is it sort of sticks to your skin. Not uncomfortably so, but just a bit annoying. Pleased overall.
on December 20, 2012
I like the size of the face, easy to read numbers, i bought this for my daughter who is 38 yrs old and mentally challenged, it helps her to be able to read the numbers and tell the time plus she likes the bling bling as they call it i would recommend this to anyone who has problems with reading numbers we love it!!!
on September 30, 2013
recieved with second hand stuck. with some light tapping it worked again. a few seconds later it was stuck, due to this it doesnt keep time at all. also by the time knob the metal is very sharp. ive scratched myself a few times pretty good. it looks just like picture and fits wonderfully, but i got this for function not fashion as i am a nurse.
on December 3, 2011
I had gotten this watch before at Charming Charlie's. However, it broke after about a year, but I liked it so much I decided to get another one that was exactly the same. I could no longer find it at Charming Charlie's, so I turned to Amazon, where the watch was actually cheaper by like five bucks. Service was pretty good--it came in five days, as standard shipping entails. BUT, the watch is a bit different than the one shown in the picture. The words "Geneva" are in capital letters, taking away some of the prettiness and sophistication. Also, the words "platinum" are not on the watch, making the watch face look a bit empty on the bottom portion. The watch hands are also different, which I personally do not like. And then there's like a small bump on the glass that the manufacturers did not take care of. Plus, the edges of the plastic that is around the watch face is pretty sharp, so when wearing it, it can sometimes hurt or irritate.

In essence, I am very disappointed that the watch is not as pretty as my old one, nor as good of quality. If you really like the look of the watch in the picture, trying finding it in stores instead.
on May 5, 2013
I'm really glad I bought this watch, I like the rhinestone and the fact that its waterproof, so I don't have to take it off when I have to wash this at work!
Only think was I thought it was black when I bought it and when it came it was a light charcoal colored grey, I still love the color it was just a bit of a shock.