Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on October 12, 2011
Looks like something out of Fred Leighton, totally amazed. I replaced the clear cheap earring backs with 14k large ones i had. Only complaint.

I am always wary of CZ jewelry in general, it looks good in pictures but when you see it, you can tell on the craftsmanship that it is indeed a cheap imitation. These are totally believable, but you have to work it and look like you can afford it to begin with, otherwise you will look ridiculous wearing what appear to be 30,000 dollar earrings. Just a thought.
on September 5, 2011
these gorgious earrings are amazingly beautiful and look just as if they were the real diamonds i have ( vvs1 - the highest quality ). what else can i say??? these earrings even fool my family and my freinds!!! thank the very talented desiner and, thank you amazon for this oppertunity.
on June 14, 2013
Better than expected.
They look very elegant, perfect for brides and prom.
Highly recommended, I am very satisfied with this earrings.
on March 27, 2013
They are very nice, the size is perfect, not too big. I would love to purchase the matching necklace unfortunately it isn't available
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse