Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 12, 2011
I only reason this shoes should get five star is because of the arch support. Cant describe the feeling until you wear it, once you take the shoes off, you feel as if your foot has been "fixed" the way it is supposed to be. Initially when the shoe was new I felt my arch is being pushed up, but slowly it settled down, and then it so awesome.. wearing them all the time now and telling everybody, thanks avia for this product...
on February 20, 2012
Having been unhappy with most of my choices of walking shoes over the last few decades...despite paying more and more over time, I decided this time I'd check reviews on Amazon...and this particular Avia shoe had an extraordinary percentage of very satisfied buyers.

Add my endorsement to them. This is by far the most comfortable walking shoe I've ever had. Fits like a glove, comfortable to use for extended periods, and the price was excellent.

Did take the advice of a couple of previous buyers and ordered a size larger than normal and that worked out perfect.
on November 16, 2011
One of the reasons I buy almost all of my stuff at Amazon is the quality of the reviews submitted by ordinary shoppers like myself. I am SO glad I heeded the advice to order these shoes one size larger than my size. Absolutely invaluable advice. Whatever your size is: make sure you order your shoes one size larger.
on May 26, 2011
Reviews offer great information. I am an Avia fan and have looked to replace a pair I had many years ago. I ordered a half-size larger than what I usually wear and as I am in my mid 50s a size wider than I usually wear. I got them today and they fit great and the style is great. I couldn't be happier.
on May 5, 2011
I ordered these walking shoes 1/2 size larger than I normally wear. They came in and fit just right. If I had to do it again, I would order them a whole size larger to make room for thick socks. They are very comfortable and plenty of traction. I would give it a 5 star rating if rhey had disclosed the shoes run a size smaller. Good price, good shoe.
on January 27, 2012
To think, I almost cancelled my order for two pair of 11.5 4E shoes...these shoes feel as comfortable upon first wearing as my New Balance favorites that I finally had to throw away because they were falling apart (which, btw, although they were 4E, took 3 months to stop pinching my feet). I have six toes on one foot, so I need WIDE...and although the Avia shoes are listed on the Amazon site as 3E, they are actually 4E (and listed as such on the box and the shoe)...and a genuine 4E, unlike some other brands I've had to send back. Both the sizing and width were perfect. These are an unbelievable deal at $30. Buy a pair before they run out of your size.
on January 28, 2012
Ordered shoes based on reviews. Normally I wear a 10.5 wide. So I ordered a 11 double wide. i probably could have stuck with the 10.5's but they are wearable. Very light, fit good right out of the box. Nice arch support.i am VERY picky about shoes and annoy my wife when going to a shoe store to try on shoes. it can take sometimes hours of trying shoe after shoe only to end up leaving with nothing. I bought these just to have an extra pair for walking based off of shoe ratings on consumer reports.com. Would have given all five stars, but like I said, I am very picky about shoes.
on February 3, 2012
Good looks and superb comfort highlight this inexpensive shoe. For the last six months I had been wearing a much more expensive sneaker; consequently, I endured back and leg pain constantly which curtailed my ability to walk. Since I am diabetic, my physician assumed I had peripheral artery disease (PAD)and neither of us attributed my leg pain to my shoes. After just one day of wearing these, my leg and back pain subsided and, for the first time in quite a while, I was able to take a long walk without the pain. To me, these are a true God-send! Thank you Avia and Amazon!!
on June 10, 2010
I have a hard time finding the right size shoes with the wide width. It was nice to find the exact shoe I was looking for so it dosn't pinch my toes. I will buy the same shoe next time I need a new pair.
on August 3, 2011
I use these sneakers a lot. I got them as a gift. I have only had them for 3 months but walk almost every day. They broke in after about 3 days and they are not showing much sign of wear so far.

I dont ever use them when I am waling in grass though because they would stain easily.

See 1 answered question