Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 11, 2010
I got this item because it charges four controllers at once. I've just resorted to buying the Sony-manufactured one because this one is garbage. First off, only one of the charging ports worked most of the time, and then it didn't always work. The rest would every now and then start to charge only to stop a second or two later. The controllers did not fit into the port, falling out if touched ever so lightly, and the chargers in the port scratched the bottoms of the controllers. Do not buy this product.
on October 13, 2010
Don't buy this model (you might get the one I returned).
Right out-of-the-box, one Port would not charge any controller. All ports had a hard time holding the smaller controller. After finally getting three controller ports to start charging, I let them charge for a day. All of the Port Charging Lights changed from Red (Uncharged) to Blue (Full Charge). When I started to use them, they did not have a full battery charge. I had to plug them in to the USB on my Playstation before I could play a full game. I am VERY disappointed.
The Design looks great, and I like the Lights... but I didn't order a Lamp.

JUNK.
on October 9, 2010
I ordered this charging station with full hopes the negative reviews were wrong, and for one day I thought it wasn't all that bad. Yes, it was hard to get a navigation controller to charge, but I was able to get it to work. Then 24 hours later, the whole thing stopped working properly. None of the controllers would keep charging on it...I'll have to side with those who cannot recommend this product...I am returning it and getting the official Sony charger instead. Two less ports is a shame, but two working is better than four broken any day!
on October 4, 2011
I purchased this charging station due to the great price, even after i read all the bad reviews after all it couldn't be as bad as they all said right? Well it's not that bad, in fact after using it for a week the only thing about it i dislike is the bright lights, but that was easily taken care of by covering then with some thin strips of black electrical tape. Now i hardly see the lights at all.

It charges very well as long as yo make sure the controllers are in place correctly, and that is not a hard thing to do. Just place the controller into the charge port and give it a slight turn until they fall into place. Once they are in the correct place they will hardly turn at all and there you have it a correctly docked controller. Not at all that hard to do.

My charging station works with all four ports. I am sure things can go wrong during manufacturing that can cause a port to not charge but it obviously doesn't happen on every single charging system like some of the reviews say.

In the end the charging station works just as described, charging up to four controllers at a time without to much of a issue and at a great low price.
on March 9, 2011
This is a piece of JUNK! Don't buy it. All of the connecting pins have either broken off or bent over to the point of no return. None of my controllers will charge in this anymore and I have only had it a couple of months. What a poor design for a charging system. I took other peoples advice on Amazon and bought the NYKO Quad Charging Station - it's $3 more, but much better engineering.
on December 2, 2011
I never feel compelled to write reviews, but this has to be one of the worst accessories I have ever purchased. I bought it when it was first released because at the time, there were no other chargers that would charge four Move controllers, including the Navigation controller. What a mistake.

1) It does not hold the Move controllers very well at all. There is only a small indentation to rest the controllers in, but they are not deep enough to hold the controllers in place and they are CONSTANTLY falling over, which affects their ability to maintain contact with the charging nodes.

2) IT JUST DOESN'T WORK. It just doesn't charge the controllers. In order to get it to charge, it would take me at least 5 minutes of aligning the controllers so that they made contact with the proper part of the charging station (what I am calling the nodes). And, then because there was no support (see above) for the controllers and they would tip slightly, it would cause them to stop charging....

3) WHEN THEY CHARGED, which was seldom. The charging station doesn't charge the controllers all the time and it caused extreme frustration on my part.

4) This item is obviously not designed with the knowledge that the controllers have safety straps. The straps get in the way of the charging nodes, which was a real pain. I actually blamed the thing not working on the straps for a while. So, I removed the straps and it still worked only intermittently.

5) It stopped working completely and will not charge anything anymore after less than a year.

Bottom Line... Don't waste your money. If you still play games with the Move, there are chargers that look far far better than this.
on October 15, 2010
Hi,
I had pre-ordered this item, and when it came to me, one of the four stations would not charge. Amazon sent me a replacement, and this one also has a problem with one of its charging stations.
I do not recommend this product.
on June 9, 2016
excellent product for my son who enjoys playing his PS3. I ended up ordering him a game that had required the motion controller, the eye camera so I was forced to purchase this and am happy I did. My son loves playing with them, now I just have to order more games.
on October 16, 2010
I'm not at all a picky consumer... but this thing is designed for one purpose... and it doesn't do it... half of the time the controllers aren't charging at all.
on October 5, 2010
Before I got my charger delievered from amazon, I read the negative reviews here but not really convinced. How bad could it be? it's just simple battery charger. Maybe other reviews didn't know what they were doing.

I WAS WRONG!! All the negative points reviews made were true. I have two move controllers and one navigation controller. First time I tried to put the move controller into place, it didn't charge. I had to push, pull the controller around to make it sit correctly in position. Navi controller has more problem, because it's lighter in weight. Please keep in mind that I only had this one day though.

1. It is not easy to set the controllers into charger ans stay charging.
2. Sometimes, LED light flickers red (means it's charging), pink, or blue (means it's not charging), because of point#1
3. LED light is always on and it is simply too bright, I had to unplug it when i went to bed. you might hurt your eyes if you look at it directly.
4. It looks like it takes almost same time to charge with usb cable from my PC. I had two bars left on the battery power, and it took the thing like 2, 3 hours

To summarize, just stay away from this product. I am not even sure if they tested their final product. This is definetely not for charging.