Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Emporio Armani Women's AR5867 Silver Dial Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on March 26, 2013
Just barely 6 months after my husband bought this watch for me, one of the rubber pieces on the strap broke and later fell off. then a second one. Now 3 rubber pieces are off and a few more are cracking.The watch looks appalling and for the brand, it is shameful!!!
on March 1, 2013
I was so disappointed with this watch. Firstly, the face fogged up and got condensation at the slightest splash of water. So amazon kindly sent a replacement.....within a few weeks all the white silicone bits that covered the steel bracelet started to fall off!! Can it be that Armani have such poor quality? Such a shame as i really loved the style of this watch but it did not stay in tact for more than a couple of months!
on May 7, 2012
Actually bought this as a watch for a man with a small wrist.... #Tip :) It was large enough that it didn't look feminine at all. Great packaging really made it stand out, would have paid alot more than the $170 it cost at the time. Also perfect for a woman who like bigger watches. A steal!
on November 19, 2012
Steel frame dented upon arrival. Very disappointed as this was supposed to be a birthday present. Not what you expect for a new watch from EA
on August 22, 2013
I love this watch. I think the look of it has been better than any that I've had. Within 2 weeks of receiving it, I walked into my bathroom and the steam from the shower fogged the inside. I tried to get a replacement, and they wouldn't do it. I was upset.
on December 20, 2012
The watch is exactly what you see in the pictures. It looks modern and have a classy touch that I loved!

The bracelet (stainless steel covered by a good quality silicon) looks neat and gives it a casual touch perfect for a day to day use as I wanted, so I have been wearing it every day since I bought it

Everything works perfectly so far (chronograph and date window). The package was a little scratched, for transport issues I guess, but the watch was in perfect conditions.
on January 14, 2013
I love it and the design is perfect but as soon I set the time and date the Emporio Armani button fell down!!!!! I want to cry :(

I'm so sad. Nice watch but I don't recommend it.
on January 7, 2013
my GF really likes it (i just give it to her yesterday as a birthday present)...
the watch is wonderful, its very eye catching and pleasing to the eye.

one thing i notice that the bracelet is very vulnerable to dirt,
but not a big deal. just need to take a good care and it will fine.
on June 6, 2013
I love this watch, i wear it formally and casually. Its material do not stain or change color and it's easy to clean also something i love about it that the time indicators glow at dark.
on January 26, 2013
But the band is plastic and does get warm on my wrist; but the watch is very beautiful. I'm not sure how those 3 extra dials on the watch do; or how I'll ever use them.

See 1 answered question