Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 5, 2011
a really beautiful watch! the only thing is that there is some unpleasant scratches on the watchstrap. but the actual watch is prettier than the pic. I like it after all.
on November 9, 2012
el reloj, me gusto mucho es lindo y practico de material resistente, comodo y fue enviado rápidamente y en excelente estado
on July 30, 2013
I have been wearing this almost everyday for the past month and it is PERFECT. It compliments nearly every outfit I put together, and I've gotten absolutely TONS of compliments on it, as most people think it's a Michael Kors watch! No regrets! So pleased I decided to purchase this. :) I've had no troubles with it, no rough edges or chips or anything. However, I find that its ticking is rather loud, so at night, I've taken to wrapping it in a handkerchief so that I can get some sleep and stop feeling like Captain Hook from Peter Pan. :) It takes some getting used to, but it's definitely a good buy, and you really can't beat the under-$8 price. I love it! Would recommend.
on July 12, 2012
I bought 3 different color watches (the other 2 works) and this by far is my favorite-it's very pretty. However, the second hand is no longer working after I wore it a day...I might go somewhere to repair it or just buy another one similar or buy it on here again. Go figures. No problems getting them right away in the mail!
on August 20, 2013
A great purchase this watch was so inexpensive I was having doubts about purchasing this ,glad I did looks just like the picture shows the watch was already set when arrived runs great and the stones have not fallen out .matches any of my outfits that's why I choose white .very happy I bought this even when it does give out at least I can say I got my moneys worth and yes I would order another without a doubt. These would also make great little gifts!!!!
on December 9, 2011
I absolutely loved my white Geneva watch! The delivery time was good and I didn't have to wait long. The watch looks as advertised and I am very satisfied with the product and the price.
on October 6, 2013
I've had no problems with any of the Geneva watches that I have purchased and I just love the jelly band and the quality of the watches that I have literally ordered almost every color which coordinates with all my outfits the only complaint is I received the silver trim around the face of the watch instead of the gold which shows in the picture online.
on May 15, 2014
Heads up! Disappointingly, this timepiece (purchased in April 2014) arrived with a silver bezel as opposed to the advertised/illustrated gold bezel. If there's any consolation though, this timepiece was received with a complementary spare battery.
on September 16, 2015
I just received it today. It works great, and the face has big numbers that are easy to read. You might note that even though all medal features on and around the face are gold tone, the buckle to fasten on the watch is silver tone. I love the way the watch looks, and it is exactly what I expected.
on April 10, 2013
THIS WATCH IS VERY BEAUTIFUL
BUT THIS IS NOT GOLD COLOR as the picture shows
NOT FAIR to display pictures that do not correspond to the actual characteristics PRODUCT