Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 4, 2011
We wanted a dual oven stove without loosing our shirts, and since we already had whirlpool appliances elsewhere, this was a logical choice. I'm glad we went with this version instead of the 5 burner/convection because we dont miss not having those extra features. We both love how the knobs are turned up and away from our kid's little eyeballs, and the best part of the oven is that when you hold the light button down (3 sec's) it locks the gas completely, so even if they did turn the burner knobs no gas can come out! We didnt know it did that when we bought it but we use it all the time. Also we use the little oven daily, but whats really cool is the keep warm feature, because our meals are never timed right so we can keep one thing warm in one oven while the other is finishing the other part of the meal. We got this oven on sale at sear's for 1100, and then got another 100 off by opening a credit card. So for about a grand it was a great deal! FYI - we replaced a slide in oven with this freestanding model and it fits and looks fine.
on May 9, 2011
I got this oven about a month ago, and for the most part I'm very happy with it. The stainless steel isn't as hard to keep clean as I feared, and the top is easy to clean too. I love the two oven feature. I use the small on on a daily basis, and it is quick to heat up. I do have a few minor complaints. First, when we were looking at it in the store, my husband thought the knobs were cheap looking. Turns out he was right, since the day we got it my son broke one of them. Second, the timer is sort of a pain to set, and when it goes off, it is just a small beep (it will repeat, but after a time). If you are in the next room, you won't hear it. But what bothers me the most is the size of the range. It is at least 2 inches small than my old one. I can barely fit 2 small pots next to one another. If I'm using a frying pan on the front burner, I can't put anything on the back burner. I only got the 4 burner range, and I'm glad I did. I don't think I could have used all 5 at once.
on June 2, 2012
Nothing but problems with this ....have had company out but the problem is ..it is a cheapley made piece of junk ..falling apart after 6 months ..
on March 6, 2014
I can't say enough good things aobut this range. One, it's Whirlpool, who makes a really great product. All the appliances in my home are Whirlpool and I have always been very happy with them, and they last for years. Most of my Whirlpool products have lasted more than 15 years. I only replaced my stove and icebox because of remodeling. This stove is high tech and very well built. I am a very satisfied customer.

See 1 answered question