Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on December 30, 2011
great price, good fit, no problems or hassles...bought this over a competitor on Prime very happy with these goggles. You will be happy with the price paid and value of the purchase.
on February 4, 2013
I purchased these for my 5 year old son. They work well with his MX helmet. I have owned plenty of smith googles and they seem to work just as well as some of the more expensive ones.
on April 1, 2013
my three year old wore these googles for three days and had no complaints. they fit him well enough that he didn't take them off (or even raise them) while we were on the slopes.
on March 19, 2014
They are a must for any skiing experience! My 8 year old loves them as they are perfect for her tiny face. My only recommendation is the color, bring on the pink?
on May 13, 2013
Great Googles... I've bought them for my 6 ys old kid... he love them! I would have preffered them to be with a little dark glasses... highly recommended!
on April 30, 2013
thank you very much for the product, it's my entire satisfaction. I loved a lot. thank you very much
Jessica Faneite
on December 16, 2012
Nice goggles for the kids. This will help keep them safe when they ride the 4 wheelers. (with a helmet of course)
on October 21, 2014
Bought this for my grandkids so they could ski at 5 years old. They were very happy with this product
on January 8, 2013
Fit my 9 yr. old son great. Band is non slip on inside to hold to snowboard helmet. Nice goggles.