on January 6, 2013
The goggles were too small to accommodate my glasses. My glasses measure 5.5 screw to screw so maybe they are oversized or my head is larger than usual but your may want to reconsider purchasing these. I had to return mine.
on January 15, 2013
These goggles only have a single lens pane, which is not good for skiing/snowboarding because they will fog up easily in the very near future. I have 20+ years of experience with winter mountain sports and I speak from experience with single pane goggles. These come with an anti-fog coating, but that wares out after 2-5 times out on the mountain.
That being said, these look like high quality goggles for off road motor sports. I've ridden street motorcycles for over 10 years but never road off road vehicles, so my opinion isn't worth much here, but I would imagine that double lensed goggles would be better to resist fogging for hot days, as well. My only experience with this is paintballing on summer days, when I would use my Smith brand paintball mask with double lensed goggles.
I really can't emphasize enough how much frustration that extra lens will save you in the future. It really is the best system for avoiding fogged up optics, and you can find them for an extra $5.00.
I'm going to return these and purchase the Smith World Cup goggles. If I would have done more research or read more carefully about these goggles, I would not have purchased them. Again, I'm not knocking these goggles for what they are supposed to do, which is serve people using them for motorsports. They are just not what I was looking for in a clear google for night skiing/snowboarding, or any winter sports.
on December 28, 2012
I purchased this goggle and use it for riding trails on my ATV. The google fits well over my glasses and helmet and I do not have problems with it fogging up. This is my third pair because I like changing the color of my lense (amber, clear, shaded) so it is easier to have a few pairs with the different lenses in it then trying to change out the lense each time.

It was an inexpense google but still does the job of eye and glasses protection. I normally get these dusty, muddy and scratched from small stones kicking up.
on May 4, 2012
I got a 150cc scooter recently and needed something that would fit over my glasses, I have a large head and these fit comfortably, only issues is that I have to put my glasses inside the goggles before putting them on (I have to put the frames of my prescription glasses between the foam, totally safe to do). Overall quality seems good, I can see these lasting me a few years if I take care of them. Got them for 25 shipping included and received next day.
on October 11, 2012
Used these goggles last season. They work very well and are great for the price. They were a little big but nothing that was uncomfortable.
on October 17, 2012
Good construction and clarity. I blame it on my big nose, but I find them to pinch my nostrils a bit. Hopefully as they wear in that will not be an issue. Overall...a very decent buy...no fogging here in the tropics!
on December 16, 2013
Great for winter weather cycling. I don't care if other two lense goggles fog less, it doesn't matter because these don't fog to begin with! My own eyeglasses fog before the goggles do (and as such I'll be getting some anti fog solution for them). The goggles do the job as advertised.

One thing I do when taking them off, to ensure they don't try to peel my glasses off my face, is grab the goggles by the sides and slightly twist both sides out toward the lense. This releases my glasses from the goggles and makes transitions easy.

I just ordered the accessory part, the SME Full Mask, and am interested to see how it plays with the goggles functionally. I mean, I mainly ordered it to look like a badass, but if it keeps my face a little warmer in the wind then I guess that's alright too.
on February 5, 2016
I bought these as I was on a motorcycle road trip and the weather forecast for the return trip turned sour (heavy rains). I had eye protection in my helmet's tinted visor (half shell). However, it would be too dark for really cloudy weather. These goggles did the job of keeping the rain out of my eyes on the return trip. They do have a tendency to fog. However, I haven't found eye protection that doesn't fog in cold and/or wet weather when at a stop.

They lost 1 star for the fact that they grabbed onto my glasses and pulled them off when I lifted them off at stops. They lost another star for peripheral vision. I have another set of goggles that I lose just a bit of peripheral vision. With these I felt as though I had tunnel vision. It was quite harrowing while on the road on a motorcycle, on a busy highway, and in the rain.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 7, 2016
These are cheap but due the trick. I don't think big frames would fit under them and I have a little snow that comes through the side when there are flurries, but all in all I love them. I wear a pair of Oakley airdrop 55-18 for an idea of what does fit under them. I have a big head and am a guy FYI. They kind of stick in there when I'm pulling them off, but no big deal. If I cut not he's for the arms the couple flakes probably wouldn't get in. They fit nice under my lucky bum helmet and my Glasses with all the bells and whistles DON'T FOG UP!
on December 5, 2012
I purchased these other goggles on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Anti-Fog-Scratch-Resistant-Tactical-Goggles/dp/B00273W21S/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1354699776&sr=8-3&keywords=tactical+goggles awhile back and they ended up not fitting my rather large head at all. I returned those and went back to Amazon and go these ones instead. I think these ones are far better for what I wanted them for (keeping sand out of my eyes in our windy desert location). I'm very happy with them so far, yet I initially wanted something that looked more "tactical" than "ski goggles". They feel a bit cheaper than my other nicer pair of ski goggles so I don't know how well they would hold up to long-term use on mountains, but for what I want them for they should be fine.