on February 26, 2011
I'm going to upload a photo or two of how it looks in our baby's room and I have to say I LOVE IT!!! We were looking at murals which were several HUNDRED dollars but they were just too big for the room, too expensive, and too busy. I settled on this $25 castle but have to say, in hindsight, I didn't "settle" at all! It was certainly the right decision! I thought I had read a few different reviews about this castle before I bought mine and I no longer see them posted. One did note that there is that "static cling" effect to the vinyl and it can cause the pieces to stick together. If that happens- your piece may be RUINED! That reviewer had to buy a second castle when it happened, though she still loved the product. It happened to me too but, knowing what she said, my husband and I ever so carefully separated the pieces. There were some sticky smudges and a crease afterwards, but we saved it *whew*. Second, everyone is right- it takes TWO people to put this up- at least the large part of the castle (it comes in sections). From there I would just partially stick the upper part of towers to the wall as I lined up the base because my husband can't stand my OCD and wanted to go sit back down :) Third, there is some transparency to the mural so know that your wallcolor may show through. That being said, fourth and final, we have a "sky" wallpaper and it does show through a bit but I love the castle so much I don't mind. And- it does stick to vinyl wallpaper but we haven't had it up that long so I don't know if it will fall down but it seems pretty darn adhered to me and if the vinyl peel and stick will stick to itself than I would hope it will continue to stick to my vinyl wallpaper. Best wishes, Jenn :)
review image review image
on September 10, 2011
I bought this for my daughter and she flipped. All she kept saying is I love it mama which makes me happy! Great product just be careful when taking the decals off of the paper I accidentally let one of the decals fold and it got stuck together and it took about 10 minutes to get it apart because I was trying not to rip it. Its just really sticky which is good because if you don't like it somewhere on the wall you can just keep moving it and it still sticks, even after moving it 4 or 5 times. Thank..love this! I posted some pictures. I bought the princess decals with jewels also and put jewels all over the castle. My daughter helped and she had a great time!
on July 29, 2014
Make sure you have a leveler and a pair of scissors before starting. This is not one big decal but bunch of parts that makes a whole. The sheets have the different parts of the castle numbered which was very helpful in knowing how to proceed. You would need to put the center base portion of the castle down first before being able to stick on the towers and this center portion is pretty wide so it helps to have a leveler to make sure it is on evenly. I was able to unpeeled and peeled this part several times to get it right and the decal never lost it's stickiness. You would probably need the scissor to cut some pieces out -all the pieces are pre-cut but from the order I received some are not cut completely all the way around.

I have this next to my little girl's bed on a violet colored wall and it looks very good (very much like the picture).
on November 17, 2015
It was somewhat difficult to apply because the pieces are prone to folding over on themselves and sticking together. I ripped a piece trying to get it apart, but you can't even tell now that it's stuck to the wall. I'm pleased with it.
review image
on November 1, 2015
This is an awesome decal, it's gorgeous and agreat size! Very big! It was also very easy to apply with simple instructions and Everything numbered... the best part? When I couldn't get it straight I took it off and tried again A LOT and it never lost its stickiness! And I've had ZERO issues since with anything coming loose even after moving it a lot over a month ago
on June 14, 2012
I ordered this decal for my daughters' playroom and love it! It was so easy to put up on textured walls (it's peel and stick and comes in numbered pieces, no transferring required which does not work well with the texture) and it's a tall princess castle as well! It is slightly transparent but we put it up on a blue wall and it stands out nicely on it, and it comes with a mini version of the same princess castle that you can put somewhere else. My daughter loves it!
on March 23, 2015
The first thing my three year old did when she saw it was hug it. She loves having her princess castle next to her bed. The one thing is that it is difficult to put up. It is so easy for any of it to fold back on itself, then it is very difficult to separate it. I should have put it on the wall while still on its backing and then peal off the backing while sticking it to the wall. However, it was very worth putting it up to see the smile on our l;ittle princess.
on March 18, 2015
A beautiful addition to any girl's princess-themed room! Daughter loves it, but I think I ohh'd and awe'd asmuch as she did.

The decal comes on a large sheet, in 6 pieces. Thankfully, each piece is numbered, taking all the guesswork out of application. Removes from the sheeting effortlessly and applies to your surface flawlessly. The result is beautiful!
on July 19, 2011
I absolutely love this decal. My daughter is 3 years old and was so excited to have this new addition to her princess room. My husband and I put it up together with no problem. We get lots of compliments on it and it looks beautiful. I am 100% happy with this purchase!
on February 9, 2015
This princess castle decal is huge and gorgeous. Very impressed with the quality and it is the perfect addition to my daughter's princess room!
I paired this with the Disney princess decals. Well worth the price. No problems with peeling and sticking it.