Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Martha Stewart Crafts Garland, Pink Pom Pom Small
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Color: Pink|Change

on September 4, 2012
Ever have one of those moments where you see a neat invention and think to yourself, "I wish I came up with that...I'd be a millionaire!" Looks like Martha beat us on this one. This item is very simply tissue paper folded into an accordion and tied to ribbon. I would agree that it's very time consuming to fluff these because of the possibility of ripping the paper. There are two strings with six poms per string.

I think the price is fair, but if you have tissue paper, scissors and ribbon at home, you can make your very own garland!
review image review image
on April 23, 2014
While my friend and I loved the final results of this decoration, we almost lost our s#!t trying to assemble them. Of course, when we got to the last two or three puffs, we had the process down, but they almost went in the garbage about 6 times trying to get to that point.
In the end, everyone at the shower loved them and they were a great find.
on October 22, 2011
I bought 2 packages for a baby shower I was planning. There were beautiful and got a lot of compliments. The only downside is the amount of time it takes to open up the pom poms - it took two of us and hour and a half to prepare 4 garlands, so make sure you keep that in mind. It was definitely worth it though!
on August 9, 2013
As makes sense, these poufs come folded and flattened into a small plastic pouch. Unfortunately that left me anxiously setting up for a bridal shower with shakey nervous hands, unable to unfold each pom-pom without tearing it multiple times. Imagine trying to take apart filo dough layer by layer....

They ended up still looking pretty cute, but it takes patience and a delicate touch to set these up. Maybe do it beforehand so your'e not nervous about time.
on July 21, 2015
THESE ARE NOT AUTHENTIC MARTHA STEWART. Be forewarned, the colors of these are not the same as pictured and they are not the Martha Stewart brand, so if you're buying other items in that line these will not coordinate, I learned that the hard way :( They came with no instructions thrown haphazardly into a bag and shipped internationally from China. By the time I realized I had thrown away most of packaging and wasn't able to return, unfortunately now I don't have much need for them as they don't go with the rest of the Martha Stewart verified decor I purchased. It seems like a good deal by comparison for a reason, pay the extra couple of bucks and get the real deal instead.
on December 11, 2015
These were great as a decoration. I added miniature clothes pins and photos. See photo. They come compacted and you have to fluff them, unfold them, pull the layers apart. Took quite a bit of time and effort.
review image
on April 29, 2015
Great decoration! They were full and had nice color.
review image
on April 29, 2013
I'm not sure if it was a fluke or I didn't read the description correctly, but I actually ended up getting 3 sets of 2 garlands in the mail (so 6 total). It was hard to believe to get that many for about $8. Either way, this pom pom garland is so adorable! They are a bit time consuming, but they're easy to assemble and can really transform the decor of a party. I highly recommend them, just give yourself ample time to assemble them.
on April 22, 2016
Theses were cute but took over 30 minutes each to prepare to ill not reorder as way too time consuming. They are very pretty but setting up for a party is too time consuming to spend an hour on one piece of decor.
on September 23, 2014
The poms are fine, standard quality and easy to assemble. My problem is the poms on the garland I got are pink and red. The picture is most definitely of two different shades of pink and what I have is definitely pink and red (too dark to be considered pink).