Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Color: Pink|Change

on July 19, 2011
Apparently I didn't read the description well enough because I thought these were going to already be folded and ready to fluff. Instead they were just stacks of tissue paper with rounded ends that needed to folded, secured, and then puffed up. That is my mistake, however.

The product itself is adorable. The pom poms are quite larger than I expected. They don't have string for hanging, so make sure you have some. There are two light pink, two bright pink, and one coral pom pom. At first I didn't think the coral one matched, but it looked nice when it was hung with the others.

Make sure you puff them up gently because the tissue paper will rip. That a given, though, when dealing with tissue paper.

This product produced lovely pom poms, but I don't think I would purchase it again as it didn't save me from my least favorite part of making pom poms-- folding them.
11 comment| 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 5, 2014
These were great. Used them for my sisters baby shower. They were easy to do and didn't look cheap.
on January 24, 2012
These pom-poms are really cute and easy to put together, but unfortunately they are not the colors that are shown on the packaging. I received two pale pink ones, two magenta (more purple than pink) ones, and one red one (the red one actually had a random sheet of green in the middle too). I read in all the information online to look for any reference that the colors may be different than shown, but I couldn't see anything like that. I probably wouldn't have ordered had I known that the colors would be different. I am keeping them because I need them for a shower this Saturday, but I will just use the light pink and magenta and then I'll keep the red for Valentine's Day. :)
on February 2, 2014
These were delivered in an envelope, there was NO Martha Stewart packaging or any packaging/branding for that matter. I have purchased Martha's Pom poms from Michael's for a party I had and these pink Pom Poms are NOT the same!!!!! Not only are they not from Martha Stewart but they are really small, not even close to what they have pictured. This seller has completely ripped me off. I am always very happy with my purchases from Amazon, but this has really angered me. I bought these for a baby shower I am hosting and now I need to go out and find the bigger size I was initially looking for. DO NOT BUY. The dimensions they have noted are inaccurate, the Pom poms are actually about 7".
on May 18, 2013
Wasn't aware that assembly was going to take some time. Thankfully I opened the package the night before the party. They are not hard to assemble but you basically have thick tissue paper, fold in accordion fold (already prescored) then fold in half. Tie then fluff. Each one took me 15 mins a piece.

they looked great once assembled but to hang them from the ceiling you need to provide your own ribbon/clear fishing line etc. I recommend tying the string on when you have it folded in half before you fluff!
on October 21, 2011
When I recieved these pom poms I was nervous because I didn't think I could put them together myself. The directions were easy to follow and after about 5 minutes I got the hang of it. These pom poms are adorable! I wanted to place them above my soon to be daughters crib....They look perfect! I messed up in a few spots but once the are assembled you can't even tell...Everyone that comes into her nursery says they make the room. I highly reccomend this product...Love me some Martha Stewart!
on January 14, 2015
Arrived fast (of course). Sure you have to fold and fluff, but what does anyone else expect, for them to be fluffed on arrival? I had time to fluff, as I am using these as decor for my girls bedrooms. They look great!
review image review image
on April 29, 2015
These poms are super cute and easy to assemble. They look adorable hanging in my daughter's room. The only problem I had is that they aren't the same color as the picture. There are two light pink, two fuchsia, and one is a red/coral color.
on May 11, 2015
Had to be careful when pulling the tissues out so I didn't rip them but they are so cute when finished. I hung them over my baby's crib and she loves staring at them. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.
on October 2, 2013
First time using pom pom's at all and used them for my vintage inspired baby shower. My mother in law bought 3 packs of the Martha Stewart Crafts pom pom's. There was 1 large lighter pink rounded edge pom, 2 darker pink slightly smaller than large pointy edge,1 slightly smaller than a large light pink round edge and 1 slightly smaller than a large rounded edge coral color.
I absolutely loved the outcome of the pom pom once it is finished being put together and "poofed" out. It beats buying streamer and cheaply made signs to hang.
The pom pom's come to life, they are quite big-and definitely add beauty to the look of any party. They can also be used to hang in your nursery or kids room, which is a bonus! Since I'd say trying to save them and put them away somewhere wouldn't be good since they are tissue paper-they wouldn't look the same.

Putting them together: They come un-assembled-which means a stack of tissue paper edges are pre cut, and a piece of wire. You have to fold "Accordion" like until it's all folded, then you fold your wire over it, then twist the wire together- It says to fold wire at 6", but for me I found it easier folding it just about in half. Then make a "loop" in the wire and attach your ribbon or string(sold separately) After that-the "poofing" process begins-I'd suggest "poofing" about 6 sheets on each side-then FLIP over and poof the rest-otherwise you get all the poof to one side and you spend more time moving them around to get them in a round shape-The directions are not very good! FYI- It is easy to rip since you are pulling up on the tissue paper, so be as gentle as you can- but it is EASY to hide the rips-depending on how much and where you ripped it.

Plan Ahead:
I'd suggest allowing PLENTY of time to get these together for any party-maybe have someone help you-and plan a few hours- or even a couple of days in advance if you have A LOT to put together. I had 3 packs of these and another 3 packs from Amscan which included 5 in each package, but those were already folded for you with an attached string(huge advantage), 2 Martha Stewart pom pom garlands, and 1 pack of 6 which were all small size pom poms-a total of 36 pom pom's and 2 garlands- I started 2 days in advance and hung them early to avoid damage from sitting.(They were inside and outside-it did get windy but they all held up great) We also paired these pom poms with 3 Martha Stewart eyelet lanters-and another 5 white regular lanterns. Not to mention all of the other decorations,and tons of prep work added to the construction of the pom pom's. So just be sure to allow plenty of time especially if you have lots of other things you need to get done!

I'd recommend these pom poms to anyone- they are really beautiful and add a lot of character & texture to a party- Everyone was talking about how gorgeous these were! I saved some of these and the Martha Stewart eyelet lanters and hung them in baby's nursery! so gorgeous- you won't be disappointed!