Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 12, 2011
Let me start by saying that my daughter loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Naturally, Minnie Mouse was an instant hit! I saw this set online and ordered it for her 2nd Birthday.

I loved it because it is labeled for "2 year olds and up". I feel like 2 is a difficult age because she is no longer interested in the infant toys, but most of the toys in the store are for 3 year olds and up because of small pieces. The doll is a bit bigger than the average action figure, so the pieces are bigger. This is a relief to me because I dont have to worry about her choking on little pieces. Also, it is easier to keep things together and we are less likely to lose these bigger pieces.

The dresses, as well as the other accessories sort of snap on or slip on. This can be a little difficult for her little fingers. She often brings the pieces to me and asks for help. She loves to change Minnie's outfit and have Minnie stare into the mirror. This has been a great set to take on outings or trips to grandma's house. I think it has also helped her imagination because I hear her playing "pretend" with Minnie.

I think this is a great transitional toddler toy from the infant stage to the little girl stage. I wish there were mores sets like this! You can also check out the swimsuit minnie mouse set, I liked this one better. I would love to see more characters made by fisher price for this age!
on June 20, 2011
My daughter loves this! I like that it is slightly larger than the majority of Minnie Mouse figures out there; this is 5 1/2 inches tall, most others are only 3 inches tall.
on December 19, 2013
Minnie's Bowtique is a big hit with my three-year-old. She loves the pinks in the wardrobe and she also enjoys playing with Minnie. Each outfit is interchangable and the mirror is cute so Minnie can get dressed and get ready for the ball (which is what we pretend).

The only drawback is there is no where to store this stuff, and my child can't stand leaving things out (she's worse than me)! So I got a ziplock bag and she puts everything in there and we store it in a bin with bags of her other Minnie Mouse items. She really insists upon keeping it neat (awesome kid, I tell you!) so it works for us.
on April 25, 2011
It's so much bigger than I thought, beautiful Minie, my 2 years old daughter love it. the best buy ;)
on February 8, 2012
It's so difficult finding appropriate toys for a 2-yr-old. Most toys are made for babies or for 3yrs and up, and there isn't much out there for a 2-yr-old who is beyond the baby toys but not ready for the little pieces of the big-kid toys. This Minnie Mouse was an awesome find, and my little girl loves it. She got it for her 2nd birthday, and loves changing the doll into different outfits. I think it's great for learning fine-motor coordination and beginning to play pretend. I like that it is exactly appropriate for a 2-yr-old - there are no little pieces, yet it holds her interest with the variety of clothes. If you're having a hard time shopping for a 2-yr-old, I highly recommend looking at this toy set carefully. It's been loads of fun for my daughter!
on January 6, 2013
I thought it would be smaller, but the size really surprised me.
The quality of this is very good, and the colors are vivid and durable.
I recommend this toy!
on January 7, 2012
I was looking into getting a Snap N Style doll for my daughter, and chose this instead because she loves anything Minnie. I agree that it's a good doll for the 2 year old age group, but my daughter gets frustrated because the dresses don't stay on well. If she tries to engage in any creative play with Minnie, the crown/hat/dress all fall off. The shoes are the only part of the doll that snap on securely. I paid about twenty dollars for this and I think it was a waste of money- certainly not worth that much.
on January 24, 2012
My two year old daughter loves this. Minnie is cute and it is easy to put on her clothes. I wish they had more clothes to buy (without buying more Minnie's...)
on November 12, 2012
My 26 month old just received this toy and is really fascinated by it. It's a little tricky for her to snap the dresses/bows/shoes on by herself right now - but I think she likes that and it's keeping her very focused on it. The Minnie character is really adorable (although I'm not a Minnie fan myself), and the dresses are easy enough to snap on that I think she'll be able to do it with no problem after a week or so. It would even be a fun toy in the bath, because she could use the edge of the tub to line up all the clothing/accessories and use the ledge as something firm to press the items down to "click" them in. The colors are very bright and the material seems very sturdy. The mirror is the only part that doesn't seem super durable - but you can actually see a reflection (albeit a blurry one) in it. This seems to be a better deal than the larger set - as this has almost as many items/accessories at a much lower cost. My toddler likes the hat part best (even though it's a little tricky to get on) - and I don't think I see that in the larger set, which includes mainly bows (which look trickier to get on). This is a good quiet time activity which I think would be a great selection for a family with a 2 year old who has an older sister - as I think they would like to play with it together. I enjoy playing with it with my baby too! :)
on December 14, 2013
This little set is really well made and is perfect for the 4-5 ages group. I really like the fact that the clothing cannot be torn or come apart at the seams from nont so soft handling of a 5 year old. You can't go wrong buying these Fisher-Price Sets for your younger girls.

See 1 answered question