Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

Style Name: iPod touch 4th GenPackage Type: Standard PackagingChange

on April 17, 2010
I have pretty good sized arms and I am at the last part of the velcro. It's not going to fall off, but if you have large muscles like I do (had to get that in there), this might be too small. Also, the large window sometimes makes it harder to operate the ipod because the window itself moves more than one that just covers the screen of the ipod. Sometimes you have to stop what you're doing to use it.

It fits nicely to the arm, though, in that it's really strapped to you. I run with it all of the time and have no problem. I'll keep it.
22 comments62 of 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2011
I'm 5'0" and about 105-110lbs. It is really difficult to find an armband that will actually fit, and tightly. This Ipod armband however has a huge adjustable range so it can fit me and someone twice my size. It is snug and doesn't move when I work out. It's hard to change the volume or scroll, but that's a problem all products like this will have. I recommend this one!
11 comment47 of 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2011
As I took up to jogging recently wanted an armband, tried it for a couple of days, and here's the rundown

1. Fits well and does not slip off
2. The skin underneath sweats and feels uncomfortable
3. If you use a screen protector, then the visibility is reduced
4. With the iPod I find inserting and removing the iPod difficult
5, No way to charge the iPod while in the Armband

Hope this helps
22 comments50 of 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 7, 2011
I actually didn't buy this to wear on my arm, I bought it so I could strap my ipod to the machines at the gym that I was on (handlebars, etc.) because usually I just lay it on the machine shelf and off it tumbles halfway through a workout when I catch the cord with my hand. I haven't used it all that much yet, but it seems to work just fine when I do.

The front is plastic and makes it a little bit harder to adjust the volume, but that's to be expected when you have something coating the dialpad. You can still get through and turn the volume up, just press a little harder. The back of it is a thick spandexy material that holds it in place well - my ipod doesn't wiggle out or anything which is good!

The velcro seems to hold pretty well, even though it's just a little square (about 1" by 1"). There's an opening at the top for headphones, obviously, and one at the bottom so you can plug in a charger. Aside from that, all sides are covered and protected from scratching.

I'd recommend this to anyone looking for an arm (or machine) band for the ipod classic series. No complaints here!
on December 29, 2011
This armband is awesome for jogging with. A lot of people complained about getting the ipod out of the case/inserting it but I find it to be pretty easy but still very firm holding. I've gone jogging about 8 times since I bought this and I'm 100% positive there's no way my ipod could fall out. Also, there are 2 different strap lengths/slots you can use for people with smaller arms or people with bigger arms. More importantly, sweat is not a concern with this armband because it is a strong mesh that abosrbs but gets rid of sweat pretty quickly and it is of no concern to the ipod. Buy this product, you won't regret it.
on March 28, 2011
I just received mine and my 4th generation Ipod Touch does not fit in this armband although the description says it is for my model. If you go on the Belkin website, it says that this model is for the 2ND GENERATION IPOD TOUCH. Stay away from this if you are looking for a 4th generation Ipod Touch armband!

The 5 star review (or anything above 1) is probably a phony review because this product is obviously incompatible.
1212 comments150 of 187 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2010
I happened to pick this up for my Ipod Classic 160 gig...........its a perfect match, it holds my Ipod securely and keeps it safe from liquids etc.........and keeps it firmly on my arm thanks to the excellent velcro..........I highly reccomend it
0Comment22 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 17, 2011
I am using this Belkin armband sleeve with the iPod touch 4th generation.

SEE MY PHOTOS IN CUSTOMER IMAGES

NOTE: Initially the iPod touch screen sticks to the plastic sleeve and is difficult to remove. Rest assured though, after about 4 to 5 times inserting the iPod into the sleeve, the (iPod) screen no longer 'sticks' to the armband's plastic sleeve.

HINT: Until the Belkin plastic sleeve contours to allow easy insertion and removal of the iPod, you may find this useful ... Simply insert a piece of cardboard/paper between the iPod screen and the Belkin plastic screen before attempting to remove the iPod from the 'new' sleeve. The iPod touch now slips of the sleeve easily without the iPod glass screen and the 'new' plastic sleeve 'sticking' together! Also, by placing a piece of cardboard/paper just under the 'new' plastic sleeve, you can now easily insert the iPod touch in the sleeve. (REMEMBER: After about 4 to 5 insertions/removals, the iPod touch slips in and out of the plastic sleeve with utmost ease.)

The Belkin armband is comfortably soft against my bare arms and has never slipped from my arm during my 'power walk' workouts. Strong Velcro secures the armband and a 'tuck flap' keeps the iPod safely in the plastic sleeve.

Most important, I am able to press the iPod touch Home Button through the plastic sleeve with utmost ease. I use the Home button to monitor my Nike workout and pressing the Home Button regularly during workouts is never an issue.

This Belkin armband sleeve is a truly practical workout armband sleeve and affordably priced too!

FEB 2012 UPDATE: The armband's screen is no longer clear. Although I can still see the iPod screen, it's definitely cloudy. It's still clear enough to monitor my Nike workout though.

Still worth 4 STARS ... 5 STARS if you don't mind the cloudy plastic screen.

Check around on Amazon ... the prices vary for this product.

Hope this review was helpful - Jeffrey A. (Jeff)
review image review image review image review image
0Comment27 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 30, 2012
This is my second belkin ipod band as the first one wore out from constant use. I did search for an alternative band as the thick plastic window in this band does not make for easy in-motion dial adjustments. That said, in the marketplace, I did not find anything that matched the qualities of this one. it is tough, durable, water resistant. The first one lasted for at least three years and for at least 650 hours of wear. It also fits the ipod classic, a hard requirement to meet these days. So, I purchased my second one and continue humming along, out of tune but protecting my music and book library. Finally, the price is extremely competitive.
on March 22, 2011
This armband is very durable and looks great. My Ipod fit perfectly in it and the touch screen can still be used through the protective clear front of the armband. The armband looks very stylish and much more expensive than it is. I think it protects and keeps the Ipod in place very well. The Ipod will only fit in it without any other gel cases around it. I would definitely recommend this.

By the way, here is the same item sold on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003RFG87E/ref=s9_simh_gw_p200_d4_i4?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=18C1XHEAW2HPV65D3VCF&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846
11 comment13 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse