Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

88%
12%

on September 17, 2011
I have just bought my little one a storio, and I bought ebooks to go with it. Compared to the e-books I have bought so far, (I have only puirchased the ones aged 3 -5), this one is probably the best out of all of them. The educational games on this is more suited to his age of 3. He already knew his alphabet (the rhyme)but he is actually now learning the printed letters and the sounds it makes when reading.The comprehension in this ebook is also easier for him to grasp. I think this book is more suited for children aged 3, I found the other ebooks I bought geared a bit more to the 4 or 5 year olds.
on December 15, 2011
My daughter, who just turned 4, enjoys electronic games like her v.reader cartridges, the Living Books and Jump Start Toddler 3-D series on PC. She has very much enjoyed the animations in the Cars, Shrek and Little Scientist (Sesame Street) V.Reader cartridges from time she was barely 3 when she received V-reader as a gift, and she still uses all of the cartridges we have for it. There aren't a ton of things that make her outright laugh, but occasionally, one of the animations will amuse her and she will giggle, replay it, and giggle some more. Sometimes we put it away for a while and take it out again which will help renew her interest and extend longevity of games. Wish it weren't so hard on battery longevity, but she enjoys it, is starting to click on the words to hear more about them, and so we continue to feed the hungry little electronic monster batteries and new software cartridges. (You can plug it in with an adapter too, but she is very mobile with it.) Great portable toy for long car trips, doctor's office, ...
on December 22, 2013
Bought it for my 5 years old daughter...she loves it...the story is nice and the games are great...while she already have a lot of tech devices, the V.Reader is one of the first we bought her...and this Elmo games seems to have become one of her favorites...
on December 31, 2012
Keeps my 4-year-old busy for a looooooong time. I bought the VTech E-reader rather than other children's computers because I love the interactive style of it, and the price is just right. This game, Elmo the Happy Scientist, has plenty of activities to help my daughter learn. I highly recommend this product.
on May 28, 2011
My 22 month old boy enjoys playing this "book". He loves Sesame Street characters, and this one contains real Sesame Street voices, not like audio downloads, big plus. And story also has song Elmo and Abby sing. Picture scenes are well done.
on January 14, 2012
My daughters enjoy playing with this game. My daughters have several vtech games and love Elmo. Eapecially my youngest one who will play it all day if you let her.I would recommend it to anyone's child.
VINE VOICEon May 28, 2011
I got this for my granddaughter Chloe and she really enjoys the story! She really liked my reading her stories off my kingle and she wanted her own. Since she is only five, the V Tech reader met her needs and these story cartridges are easy to use, and durable! My only wish is that there would be a larger story selectio
on March 29, 2012
My son has always loved Elmo, and he loves science at such a young age. I bought this because it seemed so perfect for him. I read so many good reviews, and am also happy with the product.
on November 4, 2013
My son had this game once before and lost it and I had trouble finding it again until I saw it on here and it was a few dollars cheaper. So glad I checked on here.
on December 20, 2012
Looks like my grandchildren is going to love this ! Seems very educational for my 3 year old GrandDaughter because she loves to read at 3 !!1