Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Color: Green/Green|Change
Price:$13.45+ $4.99 shipping

on January 2, 2012
Saw this initially in an email I received from Food Now and decided to look online for reviews. After reading nothing but good things, I decided to check out amazon to see if they carried it--and they did! Ordered it as a stocking stuffer for my husband, as he is an avid soup maker and is always complaining about knives not being sharp enough. He had also been looking around for a "scraper" and wasn't happy with the one he found at a earlier date. I could tell when he opened it that he was a bit sceptical about the functionality of the knife. He put it to the test a few days later when he had to chop up a package of carrots and celery. I'm happy to report that he was really amazed at how sharp the knife was and how quickly he was able to chop the vegetables. The scraping function worked well and he had the soup ready to cook in no time. Highly recommend!
on January 8, 2013
I love the entire line of Kuhn Rikon knives with nonstick coatings. And this knife is no exception. It is very thin, slices like a dream, and has the built-in spatula feature.

Because it is so thin, it's not great for hard vegetables (winter squash, large onions, etc.), but hey, it's not made for those anyhow. It's made to thinly slice cucumbers, tomatoes, small onions, and the like. You'll be amazed at how easily you can thinly slice food!
on March 22, 2014
I am a bit of a kitchen geek- love good knives, equipment, and I am probably writing this review too quickly since I just received this knife. I have already used it multiple times and what a treat! I could slice a hair down the middle with this thing- thank God it comes with it's own blade protector. Now it is not a "professional " grade knife, but for the money, you can't beat it. The design is awesome, and the ability to bend it enough to scoop under a pile of chopped garlic, and take it to the pan without spilling it, is awesome! I have had a set of expensive knives for the past 25 years, and although they are still incredible, they also cost a small fortune, and there is none of this size and shape. This is a perfect size, not cumbersome like most of my other knives, and is attractive to look at. I think I may treat myself to a few more from this company. I do not eat meat much anymore, so a good paring knife is next on my list.
on December 27, 2013
This knife works well, and is quite sharp. It is handy to use as a scoop / scraper also. However, I am not convinced it is an authentic Kuhn Rikon produce. I have been a fan & loyal user of their products for years. This knife has no brand or markings whatsoever to indicate who makes it. Also, the handle is definitely not of the weight or quality of a typical Kuhn Rikon product.
on September 1, 2011
This seems to be a really good knife. It is easy to use and hold and is also lightweight but sturdy. The cover keeps it sharp as well as being safe when reaching in a full drawer. It slices very easily. Overall a good buy.
VINE VOICEon April 12, 2012
I waited almost 4 months for this knife as this was the color combination I wanted. Well worth the wait as it is a super, superior knife. The width makes it great for tomatoes,apples and meat. It's really terrific for just about any thing. Very comfortable to use. The only thing that scares me is that the knife is so sharp and the cover is so thin and narrow. The cover does fit perfectly. I'm not overly cautious and the fear could just be me but I would feel more comfortable with a more substantial cover where my fingers aren't so close to the blade when covering the knife. Still, I love this knife, it's my go to knife now and I have quite a few Kuhn Rikon knives all of which are excellent but this is my new favorite.
on February 27, 2014
I bought 3, to give my mother and mother-in-law one as well. They both love how nicely it cuts and how you can use the backside to scoop up whatever they chop. I finally used it this past week and in one scoop, I was able to pick up my chopped garlic, and then I did some lettuce. I am very pleased with this knife.
on February 4, 2014
I know it's probably not the prescribed use, but so far I've been using this tool to make scrambled eggs on the griddle. Perfect small and manageable size for turning small sections of eggs as they cook.

I'll use it for sweets and cheese maybe later....
on February 21, 2014
Surprising sharp, and very simple to use. I love the combination of a knife/spatula.
I use this mostly for herbs since they are sometimes challenging to cut precisely and scrape up without brusing.
on March 22, 2013
I was very disappointed when I received this knife at first. It seemed used - it has many small scratches all over the blade on both front and back sides. Moreover, it has some tiny unknown black rocky things stuck on the coating of the blade. I tried to remove one of them but ended up making more scratches, which made me wonder about the quality of the coating. I thought of returning it. ( By the way, their customer service seemed rather good because they tried to communicate with me and to understand whats going on in the first place.) However I did not return it in the end because later my wife found it perfect for cutting lettuces, onions, and some sorts of vegetables and we started to use it everyday. Even though the unknown black rocky thing still stays on the blade, it seems okay. Just that from time to time we have to check back on the thing to make sure it does not go into our food materials.