Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 28, 2011
Huge box! Beware when it comes in the mail!! But absolutely a great gift wrap storage. Love it! Doesn't hold the longer gift wrap rolls but I read the other review before purchasing. It's great to go in my closet and you don't have loose wrapping paper everywhere! I would recommend this storage gift for anyone that wants to organize their
holiday mess!
on February 6, 2013
I'd have to say that this item is just okay. Because of it's narrow base, it tips over easily if you don't have it packed full. I bought two of these and one tipped over, breaking/cracking the top plastic cover, making it unusable. It accommodates 32-inch rolls of paper. I have a couple of longer rolls and they don't fit. It's better than what I was using, but not super.
on May 16, 2014
I did it again. I forgot to double check the size. The many long wrapping paper tubes I had were too long. sigh.... I was so excited to have a place to throw them all finally. I guess I will ordering a larger one too. lol The quality was nice though.
on March 8, 2013
The handle on ours broke very quickly. It's wider at the top than it is at the bottom so the rolls wobble all around inside it. I am now searching for another solution.
on January 17, 2013
Only can be used with small rolls, lid handle broke when I put lid on. I owned it for 10 minutes, now in the trash!
on April 20, 2015
This isn't neccessarily a bad product. HOWEVER, I bought this product because it appeared large enough to hold my 4 ft rolls of wrapping paper. It's not. Works just fine for the small roles but I have alot of very tall rolls that I'd like to put away somewhere! Still searching......
on September 22, 2015
Every time i buy one o these i end up breaking it. im not buying any more of them . If you have a household without kids or a lot of other stuff in your closets it will be fine. its an odd shape and i always found that irritating. Top heavy so it will plop over. i ended up buying a rectangular one and have had that just as long and it hasnt broken yet.
on April 2, 2014
I really like this product. I bought it for all of the wrapping paper that I've accumulated over the years. It has a much smaller footprint that the normal wrap holders that lie flat. My only issue is that it's not tall enough to hold some of my longer wrapping paper, but neither are the flat ones.
on December 30, 2013
If this organizer held the longer rolls of wrapping paper (40-inches) instead of just the short ones(30-inches), it would have gotten 5 stars from me instead of just 4. However since the longer rolls don't fit with the lid on, I did have plenty of room to put bows, gift bags (not super huge ones, but still pretty big), tissue paper that was flat, clear tape (SO I'M NOT LOOKING FOR IT NEXT YEAR!), and a few other small items.

Please note that it is not the most durable container in the world. Those colored handles on the sides are not locking handles; they're just for show. The way the lid snaps on is on the lid itself. If this gets knocked over, the lid may pop off if it goes down hard.

I am otherwise very satisfied with this container. I was going to get one of those long, shallow containers that go under the bed, but this fits my needs much better. Plus I already have about 4 containers of clothes under my bed. ;)
on May 5, 2015
I was really looking forward to this, only to be let down!
I dropped the lid to this before I even got to put anything in it & it cracked open so it wasn't even usable!
Brittle plastic- so disappointed! Now until I find something better, my wrap and bows sit inside collecting dust because there is not lid!

See 1 answered question