Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on November 1, 2011
The only thing that this is missing is screw covers. No, they are not necessary, but they make the laptop look complete.
on December 10, 2012
This was a perfect replacement for a broken bezel. Please note that it doesn't come with screw covers or screws. Also, be careful pulling off the sticky protective covering. I ended up pulling off one of the letters along with it, but it was an easy fix.
on March 5, 2013
I purchased this product along with a lid and hinges to repair the dangling lid on my 1525 laptop. This is the 2nd time I've had to replace the bezel because I didn't replace the breaking lid in the first place. This bezel fit perfectly and wasn't a problem to pop into place alone or with the more extensive repairs I had to make this time around. Purchasing the parts and the DIY repairs saved my laptop and my wallet!! Very happy with this and the other purchases of back cover lid and hinges.
on March 31, 2013
The product was new and as described. Serves its purpose and easy to install. The only problem was that there are 2 small gaps between the screen and bezel on each side of the bottom right above the hinges. Tried adjusting bezel, hinges, and back cover but no fix.
4 stars because it does what it's suppose to but isn't a perfect fit.
on January 14, 2015
Good trim bezel however due to packaging came with broken pins so had to wait fro replacement. Took off one star for the delay and extra time to get replacement. The bezel from a fit and finish perspective was fine once I received one which did not have broken pins so would buy again if ever needed another one.
on May 19, 2013
I replaced the trim in about an 30 seconds It was very easy without any complications so, for anyone wondering if the job is difficult I'll tell you no. You should be able to install it with ease.
on December 13, 2013
My kids did a good number on my Dell 1525 laptop and I had to replace the hinges, bezel & cover. This bezel was an exact replacement & it looks good as new now.
on June 12, 2014
To be honest I had to return this items as I believe through miscommunication it was the wrong item that arrived. What I needed was a screen since mine is damaged. However the item was what I needed, it appeared to be ok.
on November 26, 2013
Great condition. Was as promised in advertisement. Quick turnaround. You need to take your time installing it because it is thin! My computer looks like new!!
on March 17, 2013
I got the bezel and hooked it up with the cam in place. I fitted perfectly but you have to be extra careful as it is not as rigid as the original. ait works.