Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Precious Moments Holy Bible - Pink NKJV
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on April 8, 2011
I ordered 4 of these for 4 of my granddaughters. I read the description Which simply says Precious Moments Holy Bible-Pink NKJV, it did not indicate that this is a Small Hands Bible Version, and while I suppose I should have blown up the picture more to have been able read that on the picture of the Bible, I did not and I am very disapointed to realize just how small the print is in these Bibles. Also there were different colors available (in a girl version), if I had realized that I was ordering the Small Hands Version I would have ordered a different pattern for about $4.00 less. While they are beautiful, and I like the family tree information area in the front of the Bible, I fear it will be hard for them to read, and I do want them to read from these, not just have something to hold in their hands at church. Some months later... these Bibles did not hold up well, all 4 of them came apart and had to be reglued along the spine.. need to change my review from 4 stars down to about 2. These Bibles were not abused, just did not hold together well with normal use.
on April 6, 2015
Lettering is very small, so I do not recommend children under 8. Not worded for young children. The book is a cute remote size book.
review image review image
on December 20, 2012
A great little Holy Bible for children. I would recommend ages 10 and under.
After that time, they probably need something more of a study Bible.
I would purchase again from this seller and definitely recommend based on this purchase.
on February 18, 2011
I purchased this bible to gift to my Daughter for her upcoming Christening. The pictures are so cute and perfect for a little girl's first Bible. =)
on March 19, 2011
I bought it for my 5 year old daughter and she absolutely adores it. Every time we go to church she remembers to bring her bible. She especially likes that it is pink which is her favorite color!! Just like me I wanted her to be able to enjoy her first bible and thats why I picked Precious Moments Bible. I still have my first Precious Moments bible!!
on April 9, 2011
I bought this for my daughter since she needs both the old and new testaments for Sunday school. She loves it, especially because it is pink and just for girls! It arrived in perfect condition. I was skeptical about buying one of the publishers overstock books but it was just fine. I didnt see any marks or anything on it. It was a great buy.
on December 24, 2010
This is the best gift for a little girl first bible. Can not go wrong with this...best gift of all.
on December 26, 2012
This is the complete Bible, not just a group of Bible Stories with pictures. I took a long time choosing this Bible for my Awana girls who need to study God's Word. The pictures are beautiful and the text is not too small.
on January 10, 2015
I gave 4 stars and not 5 because it firstly, came in very flimsy cardboard material. After opening it appeared to be new, it came with a sleeve on it. After giving it to my daughter, she pointed out that it had brown marks on it (hopefully packaging) I ended up cleaning off the "brown marks".
I am hoping no one else had this issue.
Thankfully, the little bible cheered my little girl and we said the prayer together that was on the back.
on February 6, 2016
Cute for little girls! If I have one con it would be the lettering (7 point font) it is a little too small for a 6 year old a larger font would be easier to read for a 6 year old. I gave it five starts because it is darling and of course it's content!