Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on June 17, 2011
My daughter loves this chair, without the rocking parts. Be careful this thing can hurt their little feet when the rocking parts are installed in this chair, my daughter is 1 1/2 and she loves to sit on this and she seems very comfortable. She is like a monkey now climbing everywhere and when I had the rocking parts installed she climbed on top of the chair and fell a couple of times, I took them off and now its just stable and doesn't move when she climbs on top of it, its much safer for her now.
on November 17, 2013
Got this as a Christmas present for my daughter. She totally loves it and from the day she got it uses it as her primary chair. From eating to watching tv to reading her story books. The chair is well crafted. My wife at about 130+lbs sits in the chair all the time and it holds up just fine. I would point out though that the rockers are not attached to the bottom of the chair. In fact their aren't even holes to screw into. You would literally have to drill on the rockers. For this reason i never actually bothered using them instead just using it as a standard chair. Turns out it was for the best since she stands on the chair and uses it to climb up on to the bed. The rockers would have been an accident waiting to happen if they were on.
Though i didn't deduct any stars for this it is a bit expensive in relation to the sets that are out there. For $130 or so you can get the same chair plus a little sofa and an ottoman. So if you have the space the set is worth it.
on December 1, 2015
My daughter loves this chair and so does my son! Held up well except for the spills. Not sure how I will get out stains from kids use. Took this picture after having it for two years. It hasn't fallen apart at all. I would buy again!
review image
on April 18, 2012
I bought this for my 18 month old daughter who is obsessed with Dora, the chair is adorable! I don't have the rocker on it since my daughter would have trouble getting on and off it but it is perfect. I would highly recommend at such a great price!
on April 13, 2013
We bought this for our 1 year old daughter who loves Dora. We didn't put the rocker piece after reading the other reviews. The chair is very sturdy and nice material. My daughter likes to stand and climb all over it so this is just perfect. Its also very bright just like in the picture! Highly recommend this.
on February 2, 2012
we bought chair after chair for our two girls bought these for them for christmas the girls love them they say they are comfortable they love to sit in them and rock in them would recomend these!
on February 9, 2012
I ordered this chair for my daughter who'll be 2 soon.
She loves it. It's quality is way more than I expected, I won't lie!
I did have my doubts. It's like her own little luxury...A good buy:)
on January 2, 2013
As soon as my wife took it out of the package my daughter knew it was her chair. She loves it so much, she sits on it and drinks her milk and watches cartoons. I didn't install the rocker as she climbs all over it and worried about it tipping over or her getting her toes smashed.
on January 7, 2013
Christmas morning my granddaughter (20 months old) opened a few presents and then all she wanted were the bows. Until we opened the chair. She climbed right in, wouldn't even let us take off the plastic! She actually sits still in it to watch TV, except when she stands in it. She loves it! And so do we. Haven't put the rockers on yet, but the chair is fantastic.Stable, great size, still room to grow.
on January 11, 2013
As for myself, I was not thrilled with the quality. Some parts of the uphosery seemed to be overlapping which doesnt give it a good look. Howerver it does appear sturdy for my 3yr old grand daughter to rock in and it is the perfect size although she is a very tall 3yr old it will probably last her another yr or two.The instructions werent helpful at all. The assembly would have been easier if there was some indication to show where each rocker should be placed on the bottom of each side of the chair We had to figure it out ourselves. Since we had to drill our own holes the screws kept getting tangled with the materieal on the chair. I still dont think we place the rockers exactly where they should be but it does rock and my grand daughter cant tell the difference anyway. I would recommend it others with toddlers if the price were lower but not for the price I paid