Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 6, 2011
I bought this for my 1 year old for his birthday, I know the age limit says 3-6 but I got it anyways, he could really care less right now that it transforms from the robot to the car because he LOVES his cars and trucks but my 7 year old daughter absolutly loves it. I am actually having an issue trying to explain to her that they can share but it is his toy. It is very easy to transform from a robot to the car and back, when it is in firetruck mode you pull up on the ladder and there you have it, a rescue bot. It has been crawled over, thrown down stairs and is still in one piece. I will be looking for more of the figures to purchase.
on January 14, 2013
This Heatwave Rescue Bot is just a bunch of fun for my 3 year old son. He loves watching the Rescue Bots but loves to play with them even more. I like how these toys are durable and are very creative by the way they can change from their cars or trucks to robots. My son constantly changes them back and forth because he is so amazed by the transformation. As far as the durability is concerned, it has not broken and they only have light scratches. If your child likes Transformers or is into robots, buy these toys and you won't regret it. They do have all the other Rescue bots to buy too so your child can own the whole set. Highly recommended.
on January 20, 2013
My 2 year old loves this firetruck. It is one of the easiest transformers I have ever seen. My son changes it back and forth by himself with no help from me. It has been tossed around and dropped and is holding up really well. Even the older kids really like the transformer and what kid doesn't like a firetruck? This is a great gift idea to introduce a transformer or just to give someone. The price is great for what this toy is. I would buy this for a birthday present in the future.
on January 8, 2013
My son loves playing with the old transformers at my father in laws house so I ordered him a few rescue bots for christmas.

The police car, fire truck, and bull dozer are all huge hits b/c he had no problem changing them from robot to vehicle on his quest to conquer the family room.

This is one of his favorite toys.
on October 20, 2014
All of these rescue bots are great! I got every one for my little dude for Christmas and they remained one of his favorite toys ever since, two years later. They're easy to transform which is why I was so attracted to them as he was only 4 at the time. We haven't had any problems, they're just great. I am looking now at the price - yikes! I guess they're hard to find now, but when I bought them they were around ten or fifteen a piece.
on August 19, 2013
My oldest son received all 6 of these rescue bots for his birthday/Christmas last year. These are the BEST, most well-built toys out there. Seriously, I cannot say enough about these robots. My sons are 4 and 2 1/2 and they both play with these toys all the time. They are typical boys, so they are a little rough on the rescue bots - particularly my 2 yr old. But these robots have held up really nicely. It has been 6-9 months that we have had these robots, and they are still in excellent condition. I'm impressed because they are STILL the favorite go-to toys for both of my kids. They transform easily enough for my 2 yr old, but are high interest even for my 4 yr old. If I could give all the rescue bots 100 stars, I would. Seriously.awesome.toys.
on March 25, 2012
Perfect for a 2-year old to start on transformers. Very easy to change back and forth. My grandson enjoyed this very much. This set of transformers (rescue bots) are about helping people, not blowing them up.
on December 11, 2012
Got this to surprise a 2 year old while on a long plane trip.
It worked.
Simple enough that he is able to "transform" from robot to firetruck and back again.
It doesn't have any special features - nothing moves or does an action. But it doesn't require batteries and doesn't make noise either.
It may be a little overpriced. (I paid 12.99 and that seems a bit steep). I didn't double check prices in stores before. If it lasts years then it may be worth it, but we've only had it a couple months.
on January 15, 2012
I bought this for my nephew that is 3 years old and also a few other more "cool looking" transformer for my other nephews..and this thing is awesome compared to the other ones. It might not look or connect up to par with all the other more advance looking transformers but this toy really does the job. All three of my nephews love this toy and would not even touch the other ones I bought. We had such a hard time with the other transformers, they just did not want to play with them.

This one transforms so easily, just pull and squeeze and you transform it into a fire truck and it easily reverts back. Highly recommended for the kids that are around 3 years old to probably 6 or 7. I spent so much time looking for cool gifts that the uncool, simple looking toys like this one was almost overlooked. Save your money until they get older and just think simple for now. Also this thing is built like a tank!
on March 13, 2013
I hated when all of the transformer toys were so difficult to transform that my boys would eventually just break them and leave them in pieces everywhere in my basement. I love this set of the Rescue Bots. We now own every single one of them. Ugh. But...they are durable, don't make noise (thankfully!) and aren't difficult to transform. Great product for your 3-6 year old!!!