Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 8, 2012
You can find this exact bag for $99.00 at most outlets! Don't pay $200 for this bag...unless you live in an area that doesn't have an outlet or internet.
on December 18, 2011
I ordered this on the Deal of the Day. It's ok, not perfect for sure. It is a lot smaller than I imagined from the picture, probably should have got out a measure tape and eyed the dimensions. It kind of looks like a knock off, especially the way it was shipped, in a plastic bag stuffed into a Priority Mail postal box. If I am going to pay that kind of money I would rather buy it an an outlet and know it was an original.