Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on February 9, 2012
My sister-in-law bought a Dwellstudio bag for her first baby and it has lasted 5 years, through the second baby. This was an obvious choice for me when it came time to buy a bag for my own baby. The problem is over the 5 years Dwellstudio has drastically changed the design of the bag. My SIL's bag features the nice waterproof material on the outside with heavy duty canvas straps and outside pockets, and waterproof interior with lots of pockets and interior organization. This bag arrived and the straps are thin, flimsly leather with no outside pockets, and the interior is not only NOT waterproof, it is cheap material that will rip easily and only features 2 interior pockets. This is very disappointing, especially considering the price point. I would say this cute bag would function well as weekender tote for mom, but is unrealistic for an everyday diaper bag for the kids.
on September 27, 2012
I purchased this bag in December 2011. I love love love it and has stood up to daily use much better than I imagined, as it looks exactly like it did when I first received it.

My favorite feature are the sturdy canvas straps that allow you to hook the bag to your stroller and shopping cart. The zippered pocket is nice and roomy and allows me to put all my "non-baby stuff" (phone charger, lip balm, gum, etc.) in one place. I really enjoy the size of the end pockets - big enough for diaper changing stuff (the included changing pad + sandwich bags for "uh-oh" moments) and in the other bag I keep food items (i.e. and Avent bottle, or two puree food pouches with a spoon and bib, or a couple of granola bars and applesauce cup with spoon, etc.) I really feel like this bag grows with our needs WITHOUT being a giant pit where everything falls to the bottom. I do use a small cosmetic bag for bandaids, meds, fingernail clippers, etc. so that it is easy to find all of those items without taking up space in the zippered pocket.

The outside and inside of this bag has held up so well. I have had no issues with the waterproof outside deteriorating in any way, and by no means have I been gentle with this bag. I've also forgotten a banana peel or two in one of the inside pockets (whoops!) and I cleaned it with a baby wipe and no smells have retained.

Lastly, I feel like this bag does a good job of feeling small when it's not full of stuff. Some bags that can hold everything and the kitchen sink look/carry funny when they only have a few items in it. This bag looks nice with one diaper in it, or packed to the brim for a weekend trip.

Now that we are expecting Baby #2 I am very excited I purchased this bag, as I know it will be able to carry everything I need for both kids without an issue.

Review update (2 years after initial purchase):

Still LOVE THIS BAG and great for two kids! Still looks brand new. I can't believe it!
on February 12, 2013
I love this bag. I love that I get a lot of comments while using it. It seems to have the perfect amount of space for day trips, and the right amount of pockets to carry all the little things. I have 4 kids, two of them in diapers and take this everywhere.

I would give it 5 stars, except the straps feel thin and I wonder how the bag will hold up over time when I tend have a lot of stuff inside of it. I will update in a few months when I know how they hold up. I have been using for 2 months now!
on June 7, 2012
This is attractive enough that I don't feel schlumpy wearing it and large enough to hold everything I need (and several things I don't) for a trip out of the house. The inside is lined with a white and brown polka-dot fabric, and there are four open pockets and one zippered pocket inside. There is a clasp to close the back and two more to attached it to a stroller. (Haven't used the stroller feature, but I like attaching my keys to those clasps as they are easy to find and the strap is long enough that I don't have to detach them to unlock the door.) This also comes with a coordinating brown polka-dot changing pad.
on June 21, 2012
I love the design/print chosen for this bag. I wanted a diaper bag that didn't look like a diaper bag and I fell in love with the chocolate dots! When I received the bag I was disappointed to find that it had fewer pockets than most purses. The pockets are also rather small and don't help with any organizing (no pocket large enough to hold diapers. Also, if I could change something else, I would add some padding to the straps, when the bag is full (which is often), or I carry it for more than a minute they start to really digg on my shoulders.

But I really do love the cute print and large size. Just wish it had larger inside pouches, maybe a center divider to make 2 large sections and some padded straps.

I think though if I had been able to see the bag in a store before purchase I would have not gotten the bag.

also, the changing pad it not wipe-able. And it is small, baby is 2 months old & barley fits.
on June 8, 2012
I purchased this diaper bag for my newest granddaughter since her nursery theme was owls, I couldn't be happier! The bag is absolutely adorable, nicer than in the picture! The quality of the diaper bag is fantastic and will be very easy to keep clean. I highly recommend this diaper bag!
on December 29, 2012
As a mom of 3 I've had my fair share of diaper bags. If I wanted an organizational bag I would say this isnt great with its limited pockets. But as a nursing mom who onlyneeds a few things each day, I love it!! The print is adorable and the size is huge.
on December 16, 2011
I used this as a baby bag and now I use it as a laptop bag. I get compliments every time I wear it. It's not too big nor too heavy, the size is ideal (I'm a petite) and the quality is excellent. This is my first Dwell Studio possession and I absolutely adore it. You don't get tired of it, even though it is a bold print.
on February 11, 2013
I love this bag! It's huge and has plenty of room for everything I need and more! It's material is easy to wipe off and clean...and it's SO STINKIN' CUTE!!
on December 14, 2011
This bag is both stylish and functional. I love the sophisticated design and print, you can use it as an everyday tote. It holds all the baby essentials and the mommy essentials too! I especially love the stroller strap design, it is so easy to use and there is no risk of leaving them behind because they are part of the bag. The materials are great quality and the straps are comfortable. I would recommend this bag for any mom!!