Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on September 13, 2013
I love L'Oreal Colour juice, I ordered it online as it is not longer available in stores.. I ordered 3 tubes. One of the 3 tubes I ordered was perfect, no different than what I had been buying in the store. The other 2 tubes were from very old stock, a packaging I remember from when it first hit the store shelves. That alone did not bother me, but the gloss inside had a very unappealing odor, nothing like what I had experienced with this product before. If I were to grade on the one good tube it would have been 5 stars, but you don't know what you are going to get, so use caution when ordering this product.
on October 25, 2013
I love this lip gloss and was disappointed to discover that the local drugstores and Walmart and Target are no longer carrying it. Then I thought, "heyyyyy...Amazon!" and sure enough here it is.:-)

I love the color called "Sugar Coated", it is best described as a clear gloss with very subtle shimmer which, when applied to bare lips or even over lipstick or lip pencil, adds a beautiful glossy dimension without being in any way sparkly or glittery.

It also doesn't tend to creep into those pesky lines around the lips that some of us older women have to contend with (ugh). So it always looks nice.

It goes on just a little thick which allows you to control where you place it, but within 10 seconds the heat from your mouth softens it. Its not a sticky lip gloss, either, so no complaints from the kissing department also known as my "manwich".:-)

In summary, it keeps the lips soft and pretty and is one of my favorite lip glosses.
on May 9, 2015
My go-to color. I used to be able to find this color in stores, but haven't seen it for months. I was glad to find it here. I get a lot of compliments on this color. Looks very nude in the tube, but on my lips it just looks like a nice, natural, plump lip. I don't find this gloss to be sticky, but it is a little thicker than other glosses. Glides on easily, lasts hours.
Happy with the purchase.
on April 25, 2015
Its a beautiful color no doubt but it doesn't stay for long. Its very thick when you apply. I'm not sure if I like the texture. Smells just fine. I probably will not repurchase this, not because its a bad product but because I know there are better ones out there.
on February 10, 2014
I love this lip gloss. I had to buy online because they rarely have in stores nowadays. Targets sometimes have them, but not with a very versatile color choice. This gloss is pretty with a hint of color and glitter and stays on because of it's thickness. It's also not so thick that it's disgusting. It's just thick enough that you don't have to keep re-applying.
on May 9, 2015
I love this product, have been using for a while. This one has the angled application tip, as opposed to the older round tips. I prefer the angled, so I'm very happy! And I can never seem to find these in the store anymore.
on July 15, 2013
These were on the sticky side, yes, but I still loved these. They stayed on for hours and didn't migrate all around your mouth. Although they weren't great for your hair on windy days (honestly though, wearing your hair down on windy days is a bad idea anyway, sticky lip gloss or not). The watermelon flavor was my absolute favorite! So yummy! I wish L'oreal would put the watermelon flavor of this gloss into their new gloss line.
on May 28, 2013
I got this sense it seems they have discontinued them in drugstores and decided to buy it in this nude-y/rose shade. The color doesn't show up too much, so don't expect to be blown away with a pop of color. It doesn't happen here. The thing I do like is that it is a sticky gloss, which mean it had a very good staying power. The scent is also my favorite. Imagine something fruity. So if you're into sticky glosses that smell good, give this one a try.
on January 16, 2013
I really didn't like this product. It was way too thick, solid and hard to spread on the lips without hurting them (My lips weren't even chapped). The color is beautiful, and the smell is heavenly, but this was a deal breaker for me. It's just too rough on my lips. Won't be using this again. I have even tried putting on a lip moistening treatment first then putting these on, but their texture is still awful and hard to spread evenly, as well as hard to remove (without leaving behind a sticky gooey feeling).
on January 31, 2013
I dont like this product but dont hate it enough to throw it away,so that's why the 4 stars out of 5. I will probably mix the one gloss i bought with some olive oil or vaseline and put it in a clean container or gloss pot. I will get my moneys worth out of it that way. I wouldnt buy this again but some people like the characteristics of this gloss. I only like thin weight glosses. However this pigment was not too sheer kinda medium. I did like that about this gloss. hope this review helps.