Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Travel Select Amsterdam Business Rolling Garment Bag
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 25, 2006
I bought this garment bag in Feb. I Love It !! I used it for a cuise and fit 2 suits and 3 gowns, plus a few dress shirts. There may have even been enough room to squeeze shome shoes. It is big enough for what you need yet not too bulky. Fabric is of high quality and the wheels are great. No noise at all when you are rolling along. Handle folds in with ease. Great product for a low price.
0Comment|220 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 1, 2011
This bag fits well in the luggage compartment when I carry it on the plane and handles a couple of suites and shirts nicely. It is a little light in endurance when used to check. American Airlines must use tools to destroy my luggage at times, but both times I have checked this bag, it has come back with more damage that looks like vice grips would have been needed to accomplish. If you are looking for a good carry on, which I was, then this bag is a good inexpensive and nice looking choice. If it is a piece to check you are looking for, then something bigger and more durable might be a better solution.
22 comments|169 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2014
This bag worked great for travel. I was able to get a tux,suit and 5 dress shirts and 4 pairs of dress pants in with room to spare with no wrinkling. I'm 6'5" so clothes are long.
on July 29, 2007
This is an excellent product. It allows the traveler to pack clothes without having to fold them and saves wrinkling. It is expandable, so it will take as much or as little as you need for your journey.
0Comment|91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2013
Great suitcase/garment bag. Holds a lot of clothes - keeps them in great shape while traveling. Really only wanted to have to pay for one bag while traveling to a wedding in Denver. This one held a weeks worth of clothes and 3 pairs of shoes - and kept everything in great shape. Nice feature to have the handle and the wheels - since Denver airport is huge and I had to get myself to rental car area with this bag. I'd highly recommend it.
on January 26, 2015
Look at the photo. See how short the handle is. Yes, that's the size it was when we took it on vacation. You had to be the size of a child to pull this piece of luggage. The handle wouldn't expand any further. I don't know if ours is defective. Certainly feels like it should be defective but the photo shows the handle at that height. Maybe we should have paid closer attention. Then again we've owned 20-30 pieces of luggage and this is the first time the handle has ever been knee length.

A big disappointment.
on December 28, 2011
I bought this for a cruise my wife and i just got back from.. It had plenty of room inside for lots of formal clothes.. The outside was very stiff and durable.. Very Happy!!
on November 15, 2014
I purchased this bag for a 6-night conference trip I'd be taking. I'd need space enough for around 8-10 outfits and had hoped that this bag and it's design would help eliminate some of the wrinkling that'd I'd experienced with other products.

As far as space is concerned, it does fine. There several inner compartments and two very handy outer pockets. It's easy to see where one could pack for one or two nights with this and have a good experience.

I, on the other hand, did not.

First off, I was able to use the wheels only between my first cab and the airline counter where I checked my bag. When I picked up my bag at the destination, one of the wheels had been destroyed. I'm not saying that this was the manufacture's fault alone - as we know how airlines can mishandle luggage - but a well-designed bag should be able to withstand that abuse, IMO. This left me with a VERY uncomfortable experience as I lugged this thing from counter to tram to rental car to hotel room and back again.

Secondly, everything inside came out wrinkled. The garment bag design did nothing to prevent this. Again, this was perhaps not the exclusive fault of the manufacturer, as I'd packed quite a lot, but for a bag that I purchased for something so specific to fail in every way on the first day of use...well, for that I may as well have eaten the $50.
review image review image review image review image
on January 23, 2011
My husband used this for the first time on a business trip to Las Vegas this past week, and when I opened it up, the part that the shirts and suits hangs on was broken off during handling at the airport. It was a good price at $47, but I'm going to return it and invest my money in something of better quality. That little piece was the whole reason for buying a garment bag for suits, and without it, the luggage is useless.
33 comments|48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 20, 2014
This is a fully adequate garment bag. I bought it as a cheap replacement for a much better model lost in a move. This is sturdy enough for most casual travellers, but I doubt it will stand up to the amount of travel I do.

The outer is solid, and the wheels, and other hardware, seem well-made. However, this case lacks an inner-zipped cover, and it hangs from the bottom (wheel side). I don't think it was designed to be packed or unpacked while hanging, since the inside pocked upens downward when it is hanging.

Adequate for the price.