Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on June 18, 2012
I am extremely happy I found Pearl Izumi's Attack line of jerseys. As a cyclist who's using cycling to lose weight (down 65 pounds so far from 335) it was tough to find jerseys that fit right and would cover my belly. Most jerseys are made for 150 lbs. Italian cyclists (good for them) but I was sick of just wearing t-shirts because I wanted the benefit of having the rear pouches and a longer-in-the-back cut for when I'm riding my road bike and bent over.
I'm also pretty muscular in the arms, and the sleeves on a lot of jerseys were way too tight.
The Attack line gives you all the benefits of a jersey with a fit that's about a halfway point between a jersey and a t-shirt. It's also nice to be able to unzip a bit for ventilation. The material wicks very well, and the reflective piping makes me feel safer while riding in less than bright conditions. I've gotten two so far and will probably get another in case the Attack line isn't made forever.
After having tried several jerseys at the local sporting goods store, I finally decided on this Pearl Izumi Attack jersey based on its fit and overall comfort. Of course, ordered it here coz it was cheaper than at the store. Quick thoughts:

1. Fit - I am 5.9", 162 lbs, 31 waist. Medium fits well. Doesn't cling to the skin to look weird, but not loose to flap around either. Just the right fit for me.

2. Comfort - The jersey holds up well for rides of say 20-30 miles (I haven't done more than that so far with this jersey). The material doesn't get heavy from sweat. The full zipper is a great thing to have coz it makes it much easier to remove the jersey after.

3. Use - the pockets are convenient and don't sag with the usual items that I put in - cereal bar, cellphone, some cash. The back doesn't roll up either when I'm riding bent downward.

4. Zipper - I am not a fan of the small size zippers they use for cycling jerseys coz I feel they go bad very often. I get that feeling every time I zip or unzip this jersey, but fortunately the zipper has held up well so far, 3 months into use every weekend. Hopefully it will continue to function well.

Overall given the material, fit, utility, and comfort of this jersey, I highly recommend this jersey. I hope they made the same jersey in the same price range with larger brighter prints. Pearl Izumi's jerseys with larger prints are ridiculously priced (around $200 a piece). I personally would feel safer wearing the printed jerseys when riding, but the brighter colors in this style (red, yellow) aren't bad either.
on May 26, 2011
This jersey is great, I have no complaints. I am 200 5'11 and ordered the Large and it fits great, moves perfectly with my torso while I ride and would definitely buy another jersey like this
on June 29, 2013
I am 5'10", 178 lbs, normal build. I ordered a large and it just barely fits. The jersey is very comfortable and looks nice, but be aware of sizing when you order.
on September 2, 2015
Perfect and visible in yellow. Little tight around my upper arms, but I'm muscular. Nice pockets, nice length. Love the material on the shoulders. Breaths well and sweat just evaporates off this when you get moving even in 95 humid air. Only knock is the zipper is kinda wavy but it it what it is. Stays put and great styling. Been washed a lot and looks no worse for the wear. Really can't go wrong with this one.
on April 23, 2014
This Jersey is fairly lightweight, has a full zipper which makes for easy adjustments when riding if things get hot and more ventilation is needed. And it fits pretty well (I usually order medium size in most items, and this one's about perfectly sized for me: 5'6", 150 lbs).

It has additional length in the rear to cover your lower back while in the drop bars, and securely holds items as well (the elastic keeps up and doesn't sag with the weight of a few power bars and cellphone, etc).

Overall it's a good value
on May 16, 2014
This is one roomy jersey. I am 6'4" 235 and ordered the XXL. Normally nothing in cycling is roomy in my case, this is an exception. If you want a loose fit with lots of room, order your normal size. This is true even with the length. Racing or fast club rides, this is too large and flaps a bit. I use this to commute, so its ok for it to be this roomy--this way I can fit it over a base layer. Color is great for high visibility. Workmanship is spot on for PI with great ventilation and function on the bike. Pockets are large and close your gear well. Overall a great build from PI, just really roomy. Most would probably go down one size.
on July 27, 2014
Great jersey. The zipper is made well, and the tab is easy to grasp. I bike in FL, and I sweat a lot. It does a great job of wicking moisture off your body. Available in lots of colors. Pockets are easy to reach, and the elastic keeps in in place when you ride. Sleeves don't ride up on your arms. The only thing I wish it had was a bit more reflective decals on it, but I would still buy another.
on June 2, 2014
I was happy with this jersey. Quality appeared to be good. Design and texture was nice. I wore it twice and felt it comfortable and effective in keeping me cool and minimizing sweat.

However, after these 2 times I used it and machine washed it, unfortunately, the zipper broke. It has been little over a month since I bought it. I am very disappointed, I never expected the jersey to last so little. Even worse, I bought 2 and now I fear the other one will end up useles as well.
on June 1, 2014
The Screaming Yellow is exactly that - SCREAMING! It nearly glows it's so yellow and when visibility on the road is essential this jersey fits the bill perfectly. A testament to my love for this jersey is that I went back and bought a second one. Probably I'll buy a third or fourth at time point. Great price point, color, quality!