Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: gorjana "R" Gold-Plated Irregular Bangle Set
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on March 13, 2012
The bracelets are really pretty, and when they touch each other there is this soft tingle, like gold. The color for now is beautiful. Don't know how long this color will last, but I am gonna try to wear them every day just to see if they began to fade quicker than normal, or if any. Honestly, I don't understand why they were originally 162.00; even on the Gorjana website. Maybe I will understand with time; especially if they stand up to my fashion lifestyle. Still not sure if what I received is authentic though. Just as the other reviewer says, the jewelry comes in an unmarked blue box, instead of the real Gorjana labeled burgandy box. No Gorjana mini info booklet, nor model number anywhere.

March 25,2012...I must say I am impressed. I scratched one of the bracelets, and the area was still gold underneath. Don't know the mil. of gold, but there is something different about these bracelets compared to the other brands of gold plated items I have purchased recently. I do now think they are worth every dollar I paid. Just waiting for the price to decrease to buy more of the Gorjana 18kt gold pieces. Yes all of the 18kt plated jewelry has a base of solid 929 sterling silver.

July 3, 2012... These are the best 18kt. overlayed bangles I have ever purchased. They're just as buttery as the first day I bought them. Stunning!!!

Aug 5,2012...Beautiful

Nov 2,2012...Still awesome
on January 3, 2012
I love sterling silver bangles and I've had these before so I repurchased them. Definitely worth it. Am considering purchasing another pair. I am a "rough" girl (involved in home improvement projects, etc.) so these are more "hefty" and durable than the "G" bangles which tend to be thin and bend at a the slighest pull.
on October 1, 2012
I wanted a few more bangles to go with 3 I already had.
The ones I have are diamond cut and these work ok since
they are flat with no cuts. I do think I paid too much for them
but they were the only ones I could find.
on March 2, 2013
Beautiful bracelets. Just the right size. Some bracelets are too big and bulky. These are the perfect size. This is a good deal.
on January 29, 2013
Disappointing to say the least. One bangle broke in two as my wife tried to put on the first time.
on November 29, 2012
Very cheap knockoff. Doesn't even seem like its gold plated but rather another metal. Unmarked box, unmarked bag, no marks on bangles. Poor finish work on bangles themselves as well, lots of nicks and such, the joint between ends is very very noticeable on all 3. Poor quality.
on December 25, 2012
These are extremely thin, do not look like real gold plating, and the end connections show. I can't imagine how the seller could charge the so-called original price. If this is gorjana, I will not buy their products. Will be returned.
on December 23, 2012
The item received was not same quality as item in picture. Gold finish very dull, Item will be returned for full refund. Not worth the money I paid.

I would not recommend this product.
on April 10, 2013
I have very small wrists and these bangles fit my hand and wrist very well. They are quite delicate and I am happy with how they look and feel when I am wearing them.
on April 25, 2013
I so wanted to love this bangle set because of all the great reviews, but it was too large for my wrist and the color of the metal made it look cheap.