Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MLB San Francisco Giants Brian Wilson Name & Number T-Shirt, Black
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 7, 2011
I'm a huge fan of jersey shirts. I don't like to spend the money on the full jersey's, so I have about a dozen of these for MLB & the NBA. I think the Majestic t's (MLB) hold up a little better than the Adidas (NBA) after a few washes. This is a traditional t-shirt, not the new fad of the "athletic" fit.
on December 7, 2013
I'm torn between a four and a five. It's a great quality shirt, but shortly after I purchased it the Giants released Wilson and he was eventually picked up by the Dodgers. I still wore this shirt during the 2013 season, and the Giants did terrible.

While I'm not blaming the poor quality of play on the this high quality shirt, I'm just saying it could be related.
on April 11, 2013
Product was what I expected and fit the description as advertised. I am satisfied with my purchase of the San Francisco t-shirt.
on November 5, 2012
It's a great looking shirt, just too small. I wear an XL normally and bought a XXL to be safe and still too small. Fits like a Large. Lame "athletic fit" shirt.
on October 28, 2015
Exactly what was expected from the add description and pictures