Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on March 24, 2012
This is obviously a stunning timepiece. It is simple yet a classy watch that is what every man needs for a dress affair. It is not a big watch that is bling, bling. This watch is a keeper for this collector of watches.

It is not over priced. It is under priced !!!!
on September 14, 2013
I bought this watch a year ago. All I can say is that I've used it quite often and it looks great. It's a 39mm diameter, which is perfect for my wrist, not too big, not too small. Elegant, perfect for a suit. Got some good comments. Now I'm buying a Hamilton, to alternate... we'll see. One piece of evidence that it was a great purchase is that I bought it at 360 USD and now price increased substantially (495USD at the moment of writing this review). I highly recommend it, not sure if it would be convenient to wait till price goes down though.
on June 22, 2012
I am really impressed with this watch. . I like that the watch is not too big so it fits under a button down shirt without issue. Leather band is nice, not too stiff as some others are. The gold hands and white face give it a nice contrast. Its a classy watch, that has a great look to it. Its not loaded with bells and whistles making it simple and elegant for more formal occasions. I've ordered watches online with mixed results. Some watches look better online then when they arrive, but Raymond Weil's never disappoint. For the price you pay I believe they are one of the best values for Swiss made watches.
on October 25, 2012
Excellent watch. This is a $850 watch at Ebay- Amazon's selling price was around $360, that included one day urgent shipping. This is authentic Raymond Weil watch in original box and tag.Very pleased with the product.Spoken with Amazon customer service prior to purchase, who was very helpful giving the detail.Only Cons: No warranty from Raymond Weil- Amazon provides 2 yrs free warranty.
on November 18, 2012
this rw watch has a very clean, uncluttered look, very classy. I will eventually order a brown band for an alternate look. the price was spectacular as was the Amazon service.
on June 27, 2012
Great watch and style. Price also great. Raymond Weil has a great product And reputation for quality. Especially like the leather band as this a nice touch.
on October 2, 2012
I like the design of this watch, and it is very comfortable when I wear. The very special point is the price is very good for the value and quality.
on December 5, 2014
Bought in 2012 and the battery is still going strong. Band is falling apart, but has served me well.