Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Color: WhiteChange

on February 22, 2012
When I purchased this item I don't remember seeing any negative reviews but then again because I was completely in love with the item when I first saw it I may have just overlooked it. Like many other customers, I only received ONE hook! Not a "set" of "hooks" as it is clearly stated on the Amazon listing. The seller claims that only one was included....then why might I ask did some customers receive one, two or all three hooks? It's just a luck of the draw whether or not you get all three hooks? Extremely deceiving! Even though the one hook is beautiful and it was exactly what i was looking for, I'm returning the item for a full refund and I will never buy from this seller again! Buyer beware!
77 comments168 of 171 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2012
I was excited to find this collection of 3 different hooks for my cottage. Boy was I surprised to receive ONLY ONE! Now I am going to have to pursue this as well. Amazon customer service contacted the seller and they said it is only one. If that is the case, how did one of the customers get 2 and one of them got 3. A very poor way of doing business. I am giving this one star, not because I do not like the product, but because I feel this is false advertising.
55 comments114 of 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2012
BEWARE!!! I really liked the hooks and had a project I needed them for, so didn't read the reviews...wish I had... I ordered 2 sets of 3 hooks, therefore I should have received 6 hooks, right? Apparently not, because I only received 2 hooks. I have contacted the seller, but based on the other reviews, have low expectations. I am amazed Amazon allows this seller to continually deceive their customers. Extremely disappointed.
11 comment81 of 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2012
The item would have been nice, but instead of three as the description stated, they only shipped one hook. The one hook they shipped, was shipped in a cardboard DVD case, with the hook snapped off to make it fit. I don't know if this is a joke or not, but to break a hook in half to ship in a smaller box really upset me.
0Comment57 of 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2012
While the actual hook is beautiful I only received ONE, not a set of three. This just isn't right. It clearly states "set of 3".
0Comment47 of 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 5, 2012
This was something I registered for before my wedding and was really disappointed to find that it actually isn't a set of three, but rather just a single hook. The picture and title are wrong but the seller doesn't seem to care. Thanks a lot. This isn't honest business.
0Comment44 of 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2012
ONLY ORDER THIS ITEM IF YOU WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF. This is fulfilled by Amazon. The listing CLEARLY states "Set of 3". I ordered 2 sets. I received two (2) hooks. THIS IS NOT GOOD AMAZON. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER IN THE WAREHOUSE.
22 comments45 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2012
We ordered the SET of hooks expecting three but got one. Our order says it is complete. Where are the other two?
0Comment48 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2011
I was apprehensive about this product due to a couple of reviews saying it is so small. Actually, it is larger and much stronger than I anticipated. I love it! The product is lovely, sturdy, and will easily hold three adult robes, or multiple jackets. Originally I was shipped the wrong item, but the company was very responsive in handling the return. I received the correct product quickly, with return postage for the other item. Very happy with this item and the service!
11 comment23 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2012
They sell these hooks at Hobby Lobby for $3.50 and you can get them on sale for half off on occasion. They are black, but can easily be painted.
11 comment28 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse