Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on September 27, 2013
When I received this frame it was broken. The glass would not stay in place and every time I picked the frame up to have it stand up properly, the glass would pop out. There is no option to contact seller so that's an inconvenience and I am so disappointed because I was excited about this frame. I will not buy from them again.
on November 30, 2012
I have not opened up the frame from the bubble wrap, but I have to say so far I am impressed and have recieved exactly what I ordered. I'm glad it is not too bulky or big, because it is meant to sit right on my boyfriend's desk in his college dorm. Can't wait to put a picture of us in there, and see his glowing face as he opens up his christmas gift. I'd reccomend this to anyone seeking an easy but thoughtful gift for their boyfriend/girlfriend.
on March 13, 2012
the kickstand on the back of the frame is crooked so that it doesn't sit quite flat. In general, this isn't that big of a deal, but it is a bit annoying. Normally, I would think this was an isolated incident, but I bought 3 different Malden frames & they all had the same problem. Aside from this, they are very nice frames.
on May 23, 2013
fantastic quality.. my picture fit perfectly! the back opened and closed firmly. sits on my side table firmly. its perfect! thanks!
on February 15, 2012
I have zero complaints. What you see in the pic and description is exactly what you get! It arrived in great shape and on time.
on December 27, 2013
This was perfect for my boyfriend and I! I gave him this frame with a picture of us in it for Christmas. The quality is wonderful also!
on October 12, 2012
Frame looks classy and elegant yet has stylish charm. Got it for my GF with our picture in it and she loves it.
on February 9, 2016
This was a very nicely made frame, it was a gift for my husband for his work desk. I picked it for the black frame. seemed manly enough.
on January 21, 2015
the boyfriend loved this. i put a pic of us in there and gave it to him for Christmas. he doesn't celebrate the holidays, so it was a nice gift, since he's always wanted a picture of us. its on his nightstand. this was perfect. good sturdy frame, no breaks. it's cute. just make sure its a sideways 4x6 picture. :)
on April 1, 2015
I actually bought this frame after I lost my "2nd" mom a few months ago and it was the most comforting thing I could have done for myself. I look at her picture with this frame every single day and it gives me peace and comfort.