Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on August 23, 2015
Feel true to size, I am always in between L and XL at 6'2" and 200 lbs...Large worked for me on these, measure 16.5" upstretched at waist and 18.5 outseam. Anyway, good fit for fitness activities and such...The white is kind of see through though, be careful!
on June 2, 2013
I bought this one month ago and it looks good. The only thing I don't like about it is that it is so plastic and it's so heavy. I have different shorts but this one is really heavy. But for the price, it's worthy of the price you are paying.
on March 26, 2012
Very comfortable short for various sports like running because you feel fresh. It has an attractive design and I like the color.
on June 22, 2013
much better then asics, material is good, length is good, it has pockets, it seems to fit a bit large, or maybe I'm losing weight
on April 13, 2014
Very comfortable and easy to wash. Nice legs and style. As expected, and no nasty surprise. I bought 2 pairs. I am just always puzzled I get charged for delivery when it said free delivery.
on November 23, 2012
Well-made and well-sewn with an actual embroidered Reebok logo, and pockets to boot. A good price too. Definitely a buy. Size seems to run a tad small though; a little tighter than I like.
on June 5, 2013
I purchased these shorts for walking on the treadmill at the gym. The fabric is nice. They are well constructed and fit true to size. They are comfortable for walking.
on August 1, 2012
They fit right, true size. Quality is very good, they're very comfortable and I really like the red color. Also, they price is very decent.
on October 14, 2015
Would really like a pair of shorts that cover knees, always an inch short.
Waist size and overall fit is fine for product
on May 3, 2016
My teenager loves these shorts. They are perfect for an active lifestyle.

See 1 answered question