Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

86%
14%

on January 11, 2016
Good figure. The sculpt and paint look good. The elbo joint and others are a bit lose and i opted to glue the back in but this is still a great grunt figure. It stands up pretty well and looks good on display.
review image review image
on December 5, 2011
Ok, articulation is great. In the Halo 3 figures those joints were so so so brittle especially in the knees, now McFarlane made it stiff but not too loose.Every joint moves perfectly. The detail is great, they took so much time on the detailing and paint job. Again, Halo 3 figures were poorly painted and not very detailed. The backpack is different because the hoses plug into the back pack instead of plugging into the grunt itself. The weapon is kinda hard to get into his stubby stubborn fingers. So just take a blow dryer and kinda heat up the hand just to make it bend so just carefully slide the gun in. The accessories are the mouth mask, the backpack, the needler, and the plasma grenade.If you are able to get these guys then BUY THEM because grunts a rare and they sell out fast.
on February 27, 2012
This is my second grunt, the first being a Halo 3 grunt, which was way overpriced and not very good. This grunt is awesome. Just the right price, not 50 dollars like the other one. I got this for my birthday and I immediately pulled it out of the box and started playing with it. I had to get my dad's help to put the Needler in its hand, though. I love how you can take the mask and the backpack off. You'd think the size of the backpack would make it fall backward, but it stands up fine. The backpack is rally easy to put on. Overall, amazing toy. I would definently recommend it to any Halo fan for display or play.
on March 5, 2012
I just got this grunt figure and he is one of my favorite convenient figures. It's sculpt is great, and his weapon is very cool. It's poseibibilty is somewhat limited, the big pack on his back makes him fall over some, but with some patience he can do a lot of poses. The only complaint I have is the hands are stiff and stubby so the gun was hard to get in his hands, but if you bend his hands a bit it can slide in. So over all this is a great figure and if you want to try buying a grunt, don't hesitate to buy this figure. :)
on December 15, 2011
What great customer service, with a handwritten thank-you and a smiley face. I ordered this product the night of Dec. 10,2011 and received it the morning of Dec. 15. I wasn't even sure I'd get it for Christmas since I ordered late, and here it is. if this company treats all its customers this way, I'll definately order from them again!
on November 14, 2015
Bought this for my son, he loves it!
on October 1, 2015