Industrial-Sized Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Outdoor Deals on HTL

on October 18, 2011
We bought this backpack and the race car version for school this year. They are super adorable and I got the boys names embroidered on them because I liked them so much. Unfortunately the second week of first grade my son came home and it was broken. The zippers are cheap plastic and the teeth busted off in a spot which made the bag useless. I took it to a few places to find out how much it cost to fix and it was more expensive to fix it than it cost to buy. So needless to say we threw it out.

I'm not sure why they chose a plastic zipper, the lunch boxes have metal ones. We loved this item and are so bummed it was such a waste of money.
review image
on November 30, 2013
Very cute backpack. Got it for my kindergartener. It is a little smaller than the ones you typically find which is why I chose it. My son is still little. However, it is big enough to hold his folder, a library book, his matching lunchbox, and a change of clothes (shorts, t-shirt, underwear, and socks compressed in a Ziploc) in the main large part with a little room to spare. It's pretty heavy at that point, but he hasn't complained. I send several snacks in the small zippered part, and his water bottle in the side mesh pocket. Everything has held together so far, and I expect it will last at least the entire school year and probably longer.
on September 3, 2013
I absolutely love this backpack. I bought the Robot and the Princess backpacks for my twins and the quality is exceptional. The zipper has a loop on it which makes it easier for little hands to unzip the bag. The mesh pocket on the side holds a water bottle easily without it falling out. There are two separate pockets - a smaller outside pocket that also has a small zipper mesh pocket and then the big main compartment which easily holds a change of clothes and a folder/papers. This backpack has lasted us through 2 years of preschool and now into Kindergarten and it still looks brand new. I highly recommend.
on September 23, 2013
I have used crocodile creek products ever since my first child (now 7) started school. I still have the two bags that I had bought for my daughter and they look like new. So, now that my second one (now 3) has started school, it was only natural for me to get him a Creek bag too. It is perfect for little ones. Good size for their little backs. I even threw them in the wash (gentle cycle) and they withstood the abuse perfectly fine. Would not advise this line for first graders because they are too cute and my daughter was teased for the brand name (ha, ha is there a crocodile in your bag :( but whole heartedly would recommend for Preschool and kindergarten.
on November 30, 2011
I purchased this backpack, as well as the matching lunchbox and water bottle, for my kindergartener. The backpack and the lunchbox are bright and colorful and just the right size for my son. The lunchbox fits into the backpack perfectly. We've had it for three months already, and they held up great. The water bottle on the other hand started peeling on the outside on day one. We are still using it, but half of the paint is gone. The Sigg water bottles are much more durable.
on February 25, 2014
I bought this bag because of its unique design and simple but useful functions. It seems to be made of high quality materials and the zipper is plastic but it is very smooth and easy for a toddler to open and close. The size is perfect as a whole day bag with clothes and books and diapers and lunch. The front pocket can fit all kinds of school supplies. The robot is adorable and the pattern and colors make it a charming rather than too childish.
on July 6, 2013
I bought this bag for my toddler grandson who needed one for day care. It's very well made and light enough for him to wear. I bought it specifically because it was a smaller size than most. Although he's only 15 months old he can and loves to wear it. We say he looks like a little turtle with it on his back! I see no reason why it won't last him for several years.
on July 15, 2014
I have had this bag for just over a year now. I purchased it for my then 2 year old to take to mother's day out and kids care at the gym. While I love the print and the aesthetics, it gets dirty so easily and can't be cleaned quite as easily as it retains the dirt. Overall, it hasn't been used all that much yet it looks very used after just a year of infrequent use.
on August 27, 2013
I didn't want to get my daughter one of those cheap, plastic backpacks. This backpack is sturdy and well made. I love the graphics on the top of it. The front pocket has compartments and the water bottle pocket is great. Perfect for a preschooler or kindergartener. It fits my daughter perfectly. She is in love with it. Even tries to sleep with it. :)
on September 2, 2013
This is a great backpack. Perfect size for kids between 3 and 6 years of age. It's about 4 inches wide so you can fit quite a few things in there. The robot backpack has a great pattern of robot heads all around the center yellow section. I love that you can fit a water bottle in the outside.